Force players to duel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force players to duel

My suggestion is create a new admin command, /FTD or /FD(force to duel).
    Some players use aimbot or another hacks, and they use /id (ignore duels) or when you send a duel, they click 'decline'.
    If some player or admin detect aimbot, and he want to check, but the 'hacker' decline duels, why not force to duel for check it?
    I think will be helpful

Originally posted by Moonn View Post
    My suggestion is create a new admin command, /FTD or /FD(force to duel).
    Some players use aimbot or another hacks, and they use /id (ignore duels) or when you send a duel, they click 'decline'.
    If some player or admin detect aimbot, and he want to check, but the 'hacker' decline duels, why not force to duel for check it?
    I think will be helpful
    You totally forgot that the duel system is made to duel each others and do entertain, not for checking hackers/cheaters.
    Aso, if one of our admins will force a player to a duel for sure the cheater will immediately stop cheating as he will know that an admin is checking him.
    I really thought about your idea but it seems to be useless.
    In my opinion the /sp cmd is really enough to check someone before banning/reporting him.

Comment

The admins have enough tools to check players for aimbot. Not every admin would ask player to duel a certain hacker to check whether they really hack or not.

Comment

I think admin has a system to check the aiming of a player. So , that is why they find whether the hacker is really hacking or not.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X