• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED]Price Application

Nickname(ingame): [_Price_]
    Any previous name or clan tag: Price[Tx]
    Kills: 7810+
    Time ingame(hours):
    Extra information: I want to join this clan because many friendly players are here and i will try to manage it well . I rate my maturity level , 6 out of 10 but maturity grows with age , and it is not my fault though. I was a Trusted Player in this server for 2 years and i am friendly and helpfull too and i always like to see people happy. I will really manage this clan well and i promise you guys wont regret my decision. If you will give me "no" , i will surely not be sad , but it would be an oppurtunity for me , to see you what you think about me and i will try to improve . If i get a Yes , i will be happy and never regret your desicion. Yes , i had applied for T , but now i dont want to join it and i also said "deny my app" . So hope you guys accept me as a member of your clan Yes , i was in the clan [Tx] but i will never re-open it again because i don't know how to manage a clan.
    Last edited by Dream; 08-03-15, 02:51 PM.

Nothing wrong with you, Yes

Comment

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-T-Application
      you breaking the rules and you make application for [T]
      also today you send to me Message on pm and it says: go to view My application for [DC].
      so i cant Trust you now.
      No from me
      Last edited by Jeffy; 26-02-15, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffy View Post
        you breaking the rules and you make application for [T]
        also today you send me Message on pm and it says: go to view My application for [DC].
        so i cant Trust you now.
        No from me
        WHATWHAT. I Never asked u to view my app . The first msg was "should i apply for DC" . You said "you can" then u said "my reason would be no" , "go make an app you will get the reason" , then i said "i have applied". OMG SERIOUSLY.

AND when i broke the rules??? IDK

Comment

Sometimes you are childish, never saw you help someone, No for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Catalinutzz View Post
            Sometimes you are childish, never saw you help someone, No for now.
            Well , i seriously appreciate your vote, but i always help players and i cant force them to get my help right? I do small helps like if a person says "hacker" i say "/report" , when a person spams "1 2 3" , i say "/cd dont spam" , and i even helped many players in IRC too

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
              WHATWHAT. I Never asked u to view my app . The first msg was "should i apply for DC" . You said "you can" then u said "my reason would be no" , "go make an app you will get the reason" , then i said "i have applied". OMG SERIOUSLY.

AND when i broke the rules??? IDK
              then why you posted two application?
              You are always making silly drama

Comment

Drama? Well , i posted there "DENY my app i will join another clan " and also i am not creating a drama. It is unfair and i should get justice. Also , i never broke a rule here and never got jailed .
                Anyways ty . Now , i wont reply i dont want to make a drama . I really appreciate ur vote jeffy and cattal And you too ruling , thanks for the Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
                  Drama? Well , i posted there "DENY my app i will join another clan " and also i am not creating a drama. It is unfair and i should get justice. Also , i never broke a rule here and never got jailed .
                  Anyways ty . Now , i wont reply i dont want to make a drama . I really appreciate ur vote jeffy and cattal And you too ruling , thanks for the Yes!
                  Nice, After you posted your app in [T] clan and all said No. you posted it here too, justifying it "deny my app" to do another app here. That's hilarious.

Comment

DENIED
                    You may re-apply after 2 weeks.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Dignity Courage [DC]

About this Group

Type: Public
                    Topics: 44
                    Comments: 221

Owner

Members (1)

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X