Graphics freeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics freeze

It just happened a few days ago, nothing wrong with days before.
    When i start my game and click on "Spawn", my game freezes. I have to restart my pc everytime i log in the server :/ I tried to log in other servers, everything fine!
    Even tried with this thread: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...e+freeze+spawn
    Any idea? :/ (I'm not using any skin mods)

It has happened to me aswell but not the first spawning. It sometimes happens after i get killed, spawn and try to write some cmd quickly. Then it freezes completly, luckily in windows 7 I can just restart game, But on my old PC (windows xp) it crashes and i have to restart whole PC.

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

Same on respwan after I die I crashed many time maybe try different spawn location, the bar one gets bugged sometimes I think
      Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
      WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

Strange, there must be a reason for every issue. In order to avoid these reasons. Although you haven't got any skins mods but there's a possibility of something being deleted (your spawn skin) since it's only a GamerX problem. Otherwise, re-download both game and samp and exclude any mods you have got. If the problem is still occured, then run SAMP as administrator. If you haven't tried it, then try it. If you have, then I'm sorry and good luck with the next answers.

EDIT:
        Problem: Server instantly crashes when started

Suggested answer: Quoted from SA-MP forum

Server instantly crashes when started
        Most commonly it's an error in your server.cfg file or your gamemode is missing. Check the server_log.txt file and the reason should be located at the bottom. If not, check crashinfo.txt file. The better solution to find out what is causing the crash is using the Crash detect plugin by Zeex/0x5A656578 click for link which will give more information like line numbers, function names, parameter values, etc. If the script is compiled in debug mode (-d3 flag) to make compiler put extra information about all that stuff into the output .amx.
        Last edited by Multihunter; 01-03-15, 04:59 AM.

Comment

@Jobujanes: I'm using the win 7 ultimate anyway :/
          @7_of_9: Hm yeah, I tried to spawn with different locations but it kept freezing my screen, but i can play normally in other servers thats sad
          @Multihunter: Ok ty, I'll try that and give the answer here.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X