• Show
Clear All

• Shado Aplicattion :) 2App

Username:Shado[M4]
    Any previous names: ....Shado....
    Score: 14806
    IRC Nickname: Shadoo
    Time spent in-game: 1970 Hours
    Extra Information: I'm a player Active help people do not mess with anyone I am active in the game forum and irc reported cheats,. I know my English is not the best but it has helped people who speak Spanish and Well hope a positive Guest Greetings Thank you

do not mess with anyone
    Pff sure... You're all the time trying to annoy me and sometimes you say things indirectly, only with the intention of offending me. Example:

[22:31:32] <@GX-03> [80] Shado[M4]: matenlo antes De que dej paisas
    ^- It is an offensive spanish sentence and if we do a correctly translation, it will be the same as "kill paisas before they lay eggs". Paisas is the way how the people from my city (medellín) is called. I am the only person from my city that plays in GamerX. So, obviously you only said it to annoy me. You can refuse it, but it's OBVIOUS. Also this is not the only example, you're all the time commenting stuff to annoy me when I'm talking to other people.

I have kindly and respectfully warned you and told you to stop that, but you have never stopped it. I'm really tired of your bullshit and next time I'll take actions as I'm tired of warning you.

About helpfulness, I have never seen you helping a single time. Neither in english nor spanish.

So, for all this, my vote is a BIG NO.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 28-02-15, 11:25 PM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

look simon've never said anything directly ever you will have insulted the differences between you and me no bienen the case your in your story I in mine can not allas seen helping me Okey did not connect at same time (Tu instead I amensas is more ... "I'm really tired of your shit and next time I will take action as'm tired of warning you" Personally I take it as an insult and threat for I have never failed to Respect you do not accept no problem

Comment

You're not ready yet, maybe next time.

Comment

Originally posted by ....Shado.... View Post
          look simon've never said anything directly ever you will have insulted the differences between you and me no bienen the case your in your story I in mine can not allas seen helping me Okey did not connect at same time (Tu instead I amensas is more ... "I'm really tired of your shit and next time I will take action as'm tired of warning you" Personally I take it as an insult and threat for I have never failed to Respect you do not accept no problem
          I didn't understand the 90% of your post but I'm going to try to answer.

the differences between you and me no bienen the case
          You say "the differences between us has nothing to do here". Well, my answer is: I'm NOT talking about differences. I'm talking about your annoying and disrespectful behavior towards an admin (me) and this REALLY has to do here as that's not a proper behavior for a TP.

amensas is more ... "I'm really tired of your shit and next time I will take action as'm tired of warning you" Personally I take it as an insult and threat for I have never failed to Respect you do not accept no problem
          You're changing my words... when you're quoting what someone else said, you should quote it exactly how he said it.

And no, that's not an insult nor a threat; that's just another WARN (like the 5th one). It might sound rude for you 'cause I said "bullshit", but that's the word for what you're doing. Saying that the people from my city have to be killed just to annoy me... That's bullshit. You can change "bullshit" for "foolishness" if you want, but stills the same. Also I'm doing this warn in a strong way as I already did it multiple times in a kindly way and seems in that way you don't understand.

I have never failed to Respect you do not accept no problem
          Already gave an example of what you do, I could give MANY more but it would be a giant post plus I'm lazy to browse my logs. And if you want me to repeat, you're always indirectly saying things just with the intention of annoying me and I'm tired of that.
          I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Simon Okey All I pedi was Ser Tp by l ouch I see Sere Denied Second Time and Colombia are all equal sorry Apology

Comment

Cut the drama, this is Trusted Player application not Start Some Drama application , move this drama in private Shado.
              Continue voting.
              Last edited by Delija; 01-03-15, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Well i think you are on a good way to get TP status. Dunno only if you are alright to Spanish players (like admin lorsimon mentioned) but you got my Yes. Don't disappoint me.
                Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

Whilst I'm ignoring all that drama above, I'm looking back on my logs as I recognised your name a few times. I remember having problems a while back in Early - Mid January with you not fully listening to Admins and other players about constantly Spawn-killing and complaining about being punished for it along with some very minor profanity upon punishments.

As I haven't been on for a week or so, I do remember you were helpful to a few players and I did notice some valid and invalid reports of cheaters, etc from you.

For the time being I'm going to break the yes / no decision and go with an Undecided Answer, Basically 50/50 at the moment..

Good Luck
                  sigpic

Comment

Patience. You should not make an admin vote in you tp application.
                    Everything was good. You just have to be patient. No
                    Last edited by fernando; 01-03-15, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Never seen you helping, or reporting hackers/cheaters.

[15:45:17] <@GX-21> [15] Shado[M4]: please vote in the Forum for mi post to Tp ?
                      [15:45:23] <@GX-05> [15] Shado[M4]: please vote in the Forum for mi post to Tp ?
                      [15:46:22] <@GX-02> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Shado[M4] (ID:15) to Blackbird (ID:30): please vote in the Forum for mi post to Tp ?
                      [15:47:56] <@GX-10> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Shado[M4] (ID:15) to Coickid (ID:117): you could see my post for Tp and please vote if you do not mind
                      And you shouldn't ask admins about your Trusted Player statue.

No from me.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on Aprill the 2nd, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X