Admins Command for HP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins Command for HP

Hello guys, I am try to give a new suggestions ------ when its not possible ignore it.

You all know that these days many admins, ignore to make a hp on pobs cause of cheaters (bcause cheaters try to use pobs to find the hp in easy way).

I am try to suggest a new cmds for all admins that is

When HP is exists provide a new cmds for admins which help admins to find a players who is using pobs within the range of 40m or 50m near objects stream(pobs) by admins. I think its been a great helpful for all admins to find a cheater. Also provide a new cmds for admins to toggle auto mode on or off to stop using pobs that when someone try to create any pobs warned him that (HP is exists u can't able to take any pobs within the range(40or50m) of stream objects) & when hp is not Create on stream(pobs) objects he can toggle(disable) it.

Example of cmds is like that :- For find who is using pobs within the range of hp is /fhppobs(FindHiddenPickupPobs), and for delete it /fdapo(ForceDeleteallPlayersObject), and for on or off auto mode ON = /ehppobs(EnableHiddenPickupPobs),
    OFF = /dhppobs(DisableHiddenPickupPobs).

Sorry For bad English....

Feel free to give your own opinion...
    PeaceofIndia
    भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

The suggestion about notifying admins when a player creates an object near the hp sounds great and would be useful.

About '/fdapo', this exact command already exists and it is used on cheaters at the hp

Comment

Like Admin Nate already said, the command to force delete a player's player objects is existed. So you just need to report if you find someone did it.

Anyway i need a good reason why this thread wasn't made in Suggestion section:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions
      Otherwise i will move this to there
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        About '/fdapo', this exact command already exists and it is used on cheaters at the hp
        I think that when this is already exists why we don't try to change the command is like :- /dhpcpobs(DeleteHiddenPickupCreatedPobs)

Anyway anyone have new suggestion about this command plz suggest here....

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        Anyway i need a good reason why this thread wasn't made in Suggestion section:
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions
        Otherwise i will move this to there
        I think that it is necessary to post here bcause its a admins commands.

Anyway sorry for that when u think that is wrong u can move this post to Suggestion forum..
        Last edited by PeaceofIndia; 23-03-15, 12:47 PM. Reason: Added Robo Reply
        PeaceofIndia
        भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X