Clear All

• [DENIED]Price's T Application

Ingame name: [_Price_]
    Previous names (if any): Price[TxZ]
    Previous clans (if any): [TxZ]
    Score: 8250
    Ingame time: 3025 hours
    On a scale of 0 to 10, how good are you at deathmatching? - 7/10
    Extra Information: I'd like to join [T] clan because I have changed now. You might have seen that I've got changed and i've become more mature. So , I think i deserve being in T and I promise that I'll handle this clan well and I'll help those who'd need help about how to join T. About my clan TxZ , it wont be opened now because i dont think i have the capability to handle clans well. So , i hope you give me a chance because everyone deserves a chance.

Thank YOU!
    Last edited by Interstellar; 26-03-15, 01:05 PM.

It's true that every one in this world needs and deservers a chance, but unfortunately we don't throw this chances everywhere to anyone, we really need to see some changes in your behavior so in that case we will give you an opportunity.

I didn't see you a lot in game, you just join the game and you leave it after a short while so I didn't see any improvement in your attitude.
    Try to be more active ingame and let us know you better.
    It's a NO.
    Last edited by BURT0NS; 28-03-15, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Thanks but I would like to inform u that I gained 200 hours in 60 days. I was an old tp. Maybe our timezone is different.

Comment

First of all, i want to say that we need time to see you ingame, and see your behavior.
        But today, you make me disappointed, you PM me on IRC and force me to reply your application.
        You must be patient, don't force us, don't PM us for voting.

But, i think you are the guy who really want join our clan. So i give you a Positive vote.

P/s: Remember what i said

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
          First of all, i want to say that we need time to see you ingame, and see your behavior.
          But today, you make me disappointed, you PM me on IRC and force me to reply your application.
          You must be patient, don't force us, don't PM us for voting.

But, i think you are the guy who really want join our clan. So i give you a Positive vote.

P/s: Remember what i said

There are some problems currently . So i am able to play for only 2 hours but soon will play for 3-4 hours. Thanks a lot

Comment

Some of our clanmates tested your skills and it looks like you've improved alot but there is no change in your behavior you still behave like an immature player, Denied for now.

Comment

Group Categories

Collapse

Team [T]

About this Group

Type: Public
            Topics: 68
            Comments: 232

Moderators

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X