Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In memory of Blooregurd

Hello everyone,

I am Castiel, also formerly known as Impossible, one of the leaders of the GRX clan and a former admin of this server.

I am here to inform you regarding, our friend Blooregurd, who was also a former admin here, has recently passed away. It has been a long time since I was last here, and now I see that the member base here has changed a lot so not a lot of people might remember me or Bloo. So I will just carry on and explain who we are briefly.

Our clan, GRX, has been an eminent and active clan over here during the early 2010s, people who also were here during that time might remember (looking at Tocha, Sobe or Adrenaline.) and Bloo was here even before that. Then, we recruited him in our clan and have been here for a considerably long period, until we, all of us at the same time, left the server after Matite's departure from SA-MP. (seeing that he's back again, that's nice.) Our clan did not disband, we still kept on-going with our remaining roster.

In terms of Bloo personally, he has been diagnosed with osteoporosis, a deadly disease which gradually terminates your bones. He has played here for quite a long time, and I do not think if many people were aware of this situation as he did not want that thing to be an influence over himself. Even after our departure, he was one of the remaining members of our roster and we kept on talking daily. Then around this January, we lost contact all of a sudden. 2 of our members, Izaike and Mrsolid (they are from GX too.) told me that Bloo spoke to them and told that it is a problem regarding his internet.

I believe that news were heard, and you were eventually led to think we're pulling off a prank... I also wish we were.

We managed to talk to his ISP, and they told us that they have no issues in Lucknow (Bloo's city) and we also believed that no technical issue would take around 2 months to be resolved. Unfortunately, he never used a phone so we could not call him to be ensured about his well-being. Then we took action, initially we looked up his friend list on Facebook and contacted people who were apparently living in the same city as him. One of the people we tried to contact turned out to be his cousin, who knew about his disease and everything else so there is no way we could be fooled, told us that Bloo has passed away at the end of January, due to his disease.

I made all these explanations to reassure you regarding our genuinity, and informed you only because this server once meant so much to Bloo. People who knew him will also know that he was a good person, he never did anything bad to anyone. So hopefully you will not ignore this, not for me, for Bloo.

We already created a topic to say our final words to him on our website, so I will not say anything else here, since more I talk about this, less genuine it seems to me. There is no word which will explain our grief.

Anyway, my final request from you guys is, if you still have the create object system, we would like to create something that will honor his memory. I believe we had a teleport location called /blooregurd. If that still remains, we can create our objects on there and you could possibly add a load object command. So, a memory of him will live on forever. He cared much about this server, hopefully you will not think this is an excess request.

For anyone who wants to say something to him... we believe that he will read them somehow. He's in a better place for sure, watching all over us and knows that how much his clan loved him. Here's a link to his Steam profile, so you can post:

His steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010615209
    His sister's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amira.rubab
    His own Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sultan.siddiqui.77

These accounts are all being checked by his older sister. So in case there is anything you want to say, his family will know.

Thank you for reading. We will be waiting for your answer.

Rest in peace, our beloved Bloo.
    Last edited by Castiel; 27-03-15, 05:14 PM.

i really hope we can see each other on next generation, u were good human.. good hearted person. u never deserved this, i never imagined this world without you. this is really heart broken. Thank you for every good moment you gave me. You'll always be in my heart. RIP My friend.
    Last edited by J0hn_X; 27-03-15, 09:50 AM.
    « SEXY X »

Comment

Its been so long since I last saw him, he was one of my first friends in GamerX. RIP Blooregurd :'(

Comment

As a former GRX member, all i can say is that i will miss this amazing person.
        I couldnt believe when John told me, and i also couldnt resist the sadness i had, the tears i dropped..
        Solid, john and i were going to play gta v together and have fun like we had in the GRX days.

I'll miss you bloore, i know you werent a religious person, but i hope you are on a better place now.
        Rest in peace, my friend.

PS: I also tried to contact some of his friends on facebook yesterday right after i got informed about his death, and a guy "Faiz Ahmad" has told me he actually died on 26th January.

Comment

He's been my first ever friend on GamerX , we fought a lot and played a lot , he will always be a part of me .
          I love you dude , hope to meet you again

Comment

I'm not welcomed over here but I will say something over here too. Blooregurd aka Sultan lived in my city and was neighbour of my classmate, named as Faiz Ahmad. He was having this disease since birth and this thing started with his legs. Not only his bones, but his muscles were affected too because of this disease. I do believe, he passed away on 26th of January. I was informed on 27th of January by Faiz and was told to inform whole GamerX about Blooregurd's death. I did it. Told managements about this a lot earlier. This disease started from his legs and was reaching his upper body, therefore he was not able to go to school and used to study at home. His hands were normal as they were not affected yet and that's the reason that he was a fantastic gamer. On 26th of January, around 5:00 P.M. he died while drinking tea. This disease of Blooregurd reached his lung's muscles and he was not able to breath, and the results were fatal.
            I got informed by Faiz that all of his gaming accounts are still open on his computer and his elder sister checks them sometimes. So all the messages those will be sent to Blooregurd via steam, will be read by his family and they might recover from this loss sooner.
            At last, rest in peace Blooregurd.
            with regards,
            flogrils.
            Last edited by Sanji; 27-03-15, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Sanji, thank you very much for this precious information. It means a lot to all of us.

Comment

Mazunga told me when i woke up and I was crying all day. He was one of my best friends in 2010's and he , mazunga and me enjoyed a lot. I never met him but he was such a nice guy whom i can never forget. He was such a nice guy and mazunga told me the whole story. Impossible , you might me knowing me right? Brother of Mazunga? U and download i remember you both. But , IDC abt the past , I am just missing blooregurd. Seriously , i am feeling like crying now. He was just 18 i guess? God called him so early. Blooregurd will be remember by me in my whole life and Blooregurd , may your soul rest in piece.

Sanji thanks for the information. That is why Mazunga used to tell me that he nevers go out to play , that time i was just 8-9 years old , i didn't knew about diseases? He used to tell me his legs doesn't work and he sits at home all day. But now , i know everything. Blooregurd , I just luv ya. Seriously , i can't express my whole feelings because it'd be too much. He had such a bad life. Never going out and enjoy with others. He had many wishes which he wanted to complete in 2015. He said , I will play GTA V when it'd come on pc on 2015.
                I hope his soul his happy now.
                Last edited by Interstellar; 27-03-15, 01:47 PM.

Comment

well I never new him , but he seemed like a good person , R.I.P Blooregurd .
                  sorry i never met with him
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw this earlier on Facebook, and I really didn't believe it 'till I confirmed that it was true. Its been long since I've last talked/hung-out with him ingame. He was a really kind a nice person, he never ignored anyone. I really didn't expect this. I pay my deepest condolences to his family. RIP, you will be missed.

Comment

Wish it was a joke. Rest in peace. We will never forget you.

Comment

i never knew him. RIP blooregurd. gamerx will never forget you.
                        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Rest in peace... you will not be forgotten.

Comment

He's a great admin on past few years , even we are not close but i know him and how good is him.
                            RIP blooregurd :<

Comment

Rest in peace, my friend!
                              BEST SONG EVER:

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X