No announcement yet.

In memory of Blooregurd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't have the words and don't want to believe this. There are no words to describe how I feel, we have shared so many things and he has done for me a lot, I learned about pc, gaming, english, everything thanks to him. Now I've learned an important lesson of life, I wish it was on another circumstances, but for sure, he is now a role model of my life.

Farewell my beloved friend, I will never forget what you have done for me, you're a wonderful person and true fighter. I believe you're now gaming with gaben up there watching us all, remembering you, because we'll never forget you, your name will always be in my heart.

Comment

Update.

His older sister has access to his Facebook and Steam accounts, so your messages are probably being read. (100% for Facebook.) For anyone who wants to pay their condolences to their family or just have a final word for him, I am providing the links for each account.

His sister: https://www.facebook.com/amira.rubab
      Himself: https://www.facebook.com/sultan.siddiqui.77

And also Robo_N1X, thank you a lot if that is something you recently did. Can we have the object and teleport code if possible?

Comment

Rest in peace Bloore. GamerX will never forget your contribution and even in the sky you will have your place in this community.

Comment

god bless his soul :'( :'( rest in peace friend

Comment

Originally posted by Castiel View Post
            Sanji, thank you very much for this precious information. It means a lot to all of us.
            Flogrils is my name and it was my duty to bring you guys the information 'bout Sultan.

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
            Sanji thanks for the information. That is why Mazunga used to tell me that he nevers go out to play , that time i was just 8-9 years old , i didn't knew about diseases? He used to tell me his legs doesn't work and he sits at home all day. But now , i know everything. Blooregurd , I just luv ya. Seriously , i can't express my whole feelings because it'd be too much. He had such a bad life. Never going out and enjoy with others. He had many wishes which he wanted to complete in 2015. He said , I will play GTA V when it'd come on pc on 2015.
            I hope his soul his happy now.
            Welcome and it's true that he never used to go out to play because of his circumstances but his friends never allowed him to be alone, they visited him frequently and he fought really well and made his difficult life easy.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X
            The last time i see was in 21st July 2014, where the drama that caused flogrils got banned for it. Althought i was unsure it was him, but it seems to be brago or his neighbor as Sanji/flogrils mentioned since he logged in and changed password.
            I'm not sure thought because Sprunk gave him TP status back.
            This is what he said when flogrils trying to blame he is not real,
            He was the real Blooregurd. Robo, this is my humble request to you, please don't involve drama's that occured in past in someone's memorial. Seriously it's not nice of you.

Comment

So sad, Rest in Peace Blooregurd

There is a memorial at /Blooregurd
              Last edited by Tarantula; 27-03-15, 07:32 PM.
              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Rest in peace bro

sigpic

Comment

I don't know him that good, but it's always sad that someone died that was part of the community in GamerX.

Comment

I don't know him but After reading this i feel very bad.....Seem that he is one of best Behaviour Person....
                    Rest in Peace...
                    Gamerx's members always Remember U
                    Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif ŤŤŤŤ Try this

Comment

Rest in Peace
                      R.I.P. Blooregurd
                      Ethan....

GamerX Rules GamerX Commands

Comment

Rest in peace Bloore. :'( :'(

Comment

Rest in peace Blooregurd ....

Comment

Rest In Piece Blooregurd. Hope Your Happy In Heaven

Comment

Rest In Peace Blooregurd.

Comment

I do remember him and I can't believe that it happened. He was really positive and nice person. R.I.P Blooregurd.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                                X