• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide And Seek Event [GAMEMODE]

I WANT TO POST NEW GAMEMODE FOR EVENT:

HIDE AND SEEK [HAS] EVENT
    About:

It's an event gamemode, Blue team will hide in places and red team will go find them!
    i saw boys in our street playing this game, and i think it's old in real life, but it will be new to SAMP 0.3z.
    it has Kill most players to win, and it's just search and hide.

RED TEAM OBJECTIVE:
    OBJECTIVE: Red team starts in one spawn point with 5 count down to start, with a weapon set run weapon
    [ colt 69] or any walking weapons!
    HEALTH Set [ %100 ] without armour, to win this event, and get points, You need to find every Blue team mate.
    Then Kill them. read Blue team objevtive to know more about!

BLUE TEAM OBJECTIVE:
    OBJECTIVE Blue team starts in random place (Like LMS) with 3 count down to start, without weapon, HEALTH set ( %25 ), without armour, to win this event, you need to Hide in a place and most survival, and wait the event Time limit to finish, ( EVENT TIME LIMIT NEED TO SET BY AN ADMIN / DEFUAL TIME LIMIT IS 300 SECONDS [5 MINUTES] )

MAP RULES:

1- NEED TO BE NOT BIG AND NOT SMALL, BETWEEN 200 AND 50 METRES, AT LEAST 100 METRES IS GOOD..
    2. NEED TO CONSISTS OF 50+ PLAYER OBJECTS.

THAT IS ALL,
    THANKS FOR CARING!
    EVENT GAME MODE
    GAMERX 4 LIFE
    KIT_N1X

Few things...

i saw boys in our street playing this game, and i think it's old in real life,
    You think? It was the best thing to do outside, running, laughing, fighting, god now I have nostalgia, thank you.

- So... 5 seconds cd for red team but 3 for for blue team, so that means you have 2 seconds to find a place to hide? Hmm, in gmod you have at least 20 seconds to hide which is nice even if it's a 2x2 map.
    - Colt 69 sucks, I'd recommend silenced pistol. And why not deagle? Because with SPistol you have the chance to run and find a better place to hide before someone kills you with 1 shot of deagle.

Anyway to be total honest, from my point of view I find boring to just hide and wait 5 mins to be found or to get killed. Also, there are so many campers already that LMS feels like a hide and seek already.

Comment

Already suggested many times, Next time try the search idea maybe what you suggest has been already suggested.
      1:http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Hide-and-Seek
      2:http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...highlight=hide

And 3rd time you suggested :http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...Event-GAMEMODE

Comment

Originally posted by Daémz View Post
        - So... 5 seconds cd for red team but 3 for for blue team, so that means you have 2 seconds to find a place to hide? Hmm, in gmod you have at least 20 seconds to hide which is nice even if it's a 2x2 map.

Not only 2 seconds man, you need to hide before the event starts,, blue team no need to spawn in spawn point, it's start where are you standing like LMS, but red team need to spawn in one spawn point,

Comment

And if that game mode is good idea, i don't think trusted players can script for it ?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X