This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Property Buy Point Bug

Hello Guys And I Go Inside In CluckinBell There is a prop and i type /buy it said WALK AWAY FROM THE BUY POINT THEN TRY AGAIN. Idk why it happend and Look at this pictures
    Pics:
    The First I Type The /Buy Command In The Chat:

Second:

Just need to go little bit away from the buy point and try again see my pic: in this in main chat you can see i own that prop

in this one i used the /buy cmd again to make sure it works on this much distance or not and it worked it says you already own this prop

and here i sold that prop and you can see i am little bit away from the house icon and it is sold from me:

I dont think it is a bug you just need to be little bit away from the buy point and then try to buy i think the house icon is too near to the buy point thats why you cant buy it.

Comment

it's must be coordinate range point bug i mean maybe there mistake while placing coordinates between the property pickup and range buy point, it would be nice if it's fixed
      Last edited by Tungki; 23-04-15, 06:08 PM.

Comment

It is not so easy for me to move a property icon... I have to exit the server then edit the property details.

For now I think we will just leave it as it is. You can just do what Instant said if you want to buy it.

Thanks for reporting it anyway.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X