• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some 0.3.7 RC-4 Bug

i just finding some kind of bug that i've found in 0.3.7
    First bug
    Originally posted by Matite View Post
    * /LHO FishingRod and /fish = try the new fishing pose
    Actually when typed /fish it's appear holding objects "School Fish" instead of fishing pose

Second Bug
    /UFO Command seems need to be updated because its teleport to the new bridge instead of gamerx ufo

Third Bug
    i found this bug while typing /siren but actually it teleported to /SI teleport command instead giving Unkown Command message
    and it still happen when type another same command after /si like /siblabla /sitest
    /dgs /kb were had same kind of that bug too

Originally posted by tungki View Post
    First bug

Actually when typed /fish it's appear holding objects "School Fish" instead of fishing pose
    The /fish animation script was only loaded in first RC, so now it will response the GamerX script command (for fish holding object)

Second Bug
    /UFO Command seems need to be updated because its teleport to the new bridge instead of gamerx ufo
    /UFO is not loaded in test server, so the Object ID is being used for that bridge coincidentally

Third Bug
    i found this bug while typing /siren but actually it teleported to /SI teleport command instead giving Unkown Command message
    and it still happen when type another same command after /si like /siblabla /sitest
    /dgs /kb were had same kind of that bug too
    There is no /siren command, and yes i confirmed the bug, the command is mistakenly coded i think :
    Code:
    // stunt_island.pwn : 302
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]if[/COLOR] ([URL="http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Strcmp"]strcmp[/URL](cmdtext, [COLOR="#000080"]"/si"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#0000FF"]true[/COLOR], [COLOR="#000080"]3[/COLOR]) == [COLOR="#000080"]0[/COLOR])
    should be:
    Code:
    [COLOR="#0000FF"]if[/COLOR] ([URL="http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Strcmp"]strcmp[/URL](cmdtext, [COLOR="#000080"]"/si"[/COLOR], [COLOR="#0000FF"]true[/COLOR]) == [COLOR="#000080"]0[/COLOR])
    The length shouldn't be checked, if so "/si" with "/siabc" will return 0 too as first 3 characters (the length given) contains same character (in bold).
    Hope it get fixed in the next sa-mp server package version too.
    Last edited by Robo; 24-04-15, 08:04 PM.
    KVIrc User

Comment

I added the /fishing command in the next update (v4.4.7).

All of the other bugs should also be fixed now too. If you find they aren't then create a new thread.

Thanks.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X