Username: Mona[DC]

Any previous names: Marissa..

Score: 6000+

IRC Nickname: Marissa

Time spent in-game: 36904 minutes
    Rock

I've seen you've not broken any rules, be more active in IRC. yes from me

Comment

Your reports are helpful I admit. Even doe, try to be just a bit more active [friendly advice] . Yes

Comment

You are acting like an Admin in-game most of the times, and you are not active. No from me

Comment

I'll give you a chance, don't waste it .
          You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

This is like your 50th application, you have always been denied but you never gave up and that's a good attribute. You also have always been pretty active in this server and seems you love GamerX. The last time, I gave you a negative vote due to your "asslicking", and I haven't seen you so much in game lately but the few times that I saw you, I didn't notice anything bad from you.

I do have seen the improvement on you all around the time that you have been here. For these reasons, it is a positive vote from this side.

And try to work on what the admin Toxic_peneverde told you. It is a problem from most of players; sometimes they over-exaggerate all of our suggestions. We suggest them to be helpful, and they start to act like a bot; we tell them to behave, and they start to act like admins; we suggest them to report and they start to act like policemen, 24/7 speccing players to make a report and watching hack alerts from irc. And NO, you all don't have to do this. Do not take the things to the extreme. Just enjoy the game, try to help players whenever you can but not acting like a bot; report when you see a hacker, but that doesn't mean acting like a watchman, and have fun in the game but always respecting the rules. At the end that's the point of games, to have fun
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I just don't really trust you most of the time breaking the rules whenever u have chance too you're not that active in game and lets just mention your past (aimbot *cough*cough*insulting admins etc) besides today you're a male tomorrow you're female, magic right ? but i will not stick on the past but giving you tp now is a bad idea imo, you need pretty much more time to prove urself. maybe next application but for now it's a no. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                I just don't really trust you most of the time breaking the rules whenever u have chance too you're not that active in game and lets just mention your past (aimbot *cough*cough*insulting admins etc) besides today you're a male tomorrow you're female, magic right ? but i will not stick on the past but giving you tp now is a bad idea imo, you need pretty much more time to prove urself. maybe next application but for now it's a no. good luck
                Adrenaline said everything i want to say for this application... sorry but negative for now, gl.

Comment

I will give you a chance, you are experienced enough to know what happen if you screw it, don't make me regret my decision

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 30th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X