• Show
Clear All

• Abubaker_[TMT] Tp Request

Username: Abubaker_[TMT]
    Any previous names: Abubaker_[USF]
    Score: 2549
    IRC Nickname: Abubaker
    Time spent in-game (hours): 392 hrs
    Extra Information: I would like to tell u that I haven't been playing in the server for like 4 weeks becuz of my exams I nearly passed only now I need to know my results and after that I need to study hard for 2 or 1 months and get high marks and after my exams I will continue playing like the old time to help everyone and keep helping I didn't ever break any rules in this year and I won't break any rule from now onwards and I reports cheaters and hackers everytime I would be happy if I gets accepted to join the team thx.

Wishing to get accepted to join the team thank u.
    sigpic

[18:01:51] <@GX-15> * Abubaker_[TMT] (ID:74) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:32)
    I jailed you for breaking rules lately, and also you just came back and want to be tp ?!?!? i will give negative this time, maybe next one.

Good luck!

Comment

no further notes . It's a No . If you want TP , you should have such a behaviour and that means first of all NOT breaking the rules.

Comment

Dan I have very good behavior I don't swear or anything but still if I don't get accepted it's ok I will try in my next app thx for commenting and one more thing if anyone uses my name as a fake acc and spams or anything it's not me it will be someone else
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abu View Post
          Dan I have very good behavior I don't swear or anything but still if I don't get accepted it's ok I will try in my next app thx for commenting and one more thing if anyone uses my name as a fake acc and spams or anything it's not me it will be someone else
          Good behaviour doesn't mean just never swearing. If you rulebreak, that's a part of your behaviour too, however, my vote is No, since you are a rulebreaker and not very active.

Comment

Ok thx for the info and toxic didn't u read my extra information I told that I haven't been playing becuz of my exams and I can't still play for like 2 months and that's why I cannot be active
            sigpic

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on May the 28th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X