[gamemode] auto lhos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [gamemode] auto lhos

Hi this is just a simple idea. Add a command to load your choosed lhos every time you spawn.An example when i spawn i want to add /lhos cat1 and every time i die and spawn i should type that again. I hope it will be added ^^

i also use some lhos mostly the blue glasses and drive bike around sa but when i get killed i need to type that again to get glasses back, but it can annoy many players who are dueling and objects will make them blind then: missing shots and loosing duels will only cause anger to all players who will be near that lhos guy, and many times people uses tuning lhos which are too many and sometimes fire and etc. lhos or big one lhos well normally if a player uses lhos and other players get annoyed from him they will shoot him first so that he get killed and lhos can be gone and next time he will know what to do and he will not get lhos again, but if he gets again and again lhos it will be realy annoying for those who are near him and dueling admins know better maybe it can be good but i don't think it will be good idea.

EDIT: Suggested already:http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...highlight=lhos

EDIT2: Yea Maybe that can be good.
    Last edited by Instant; 26-04-15, 04:55 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
      i also use some lhos mostly the blue glasses and drive bike around sa but when i get killed i need to type that again to get glasses back, but it can annoy many players who are dueling and objects will make them blind then: missing shots and loosing duels will only cause anger to all players who will be near that lhos guy, and many times people uses tuning lhos which are too many and sometimes fire and etc. lhos or big one lhos well normally if a player uses lhos and other players get annoyed from him they will shoot him first so that he get killed and lhos can be gone and next time he will know what to do and he will not get lhos again, but if he gets again and again lhos it will be realy annoying for those who are near him and dueling admins know better maybe it can be good but i don't think it will be good idea.

EDIT: Suggested already:http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...highlight=lhos
      yea you're right but if u think better all importand commands can be abused like /healme and others that's not the point. And that comand should be only for small lhos and not annoying one. How to dont abuse this cmd? You should ask an admin to make your own auto spawn lhos name and he should approve it before u can use it so will not be annoying.i mean

player: Can you make an auto lhos named /autolhos cat1 ?
      Admin: let me check
      Admin: yes
      Admin: /setautolhos cat1 (only admin comand)
      Admin: Now you can use it!
      Player: /autolhos cat1 (player cmd to make it appear every single time u spawn.)
      In that way it will never be abused because adminn will choice if it is annoying or not

Comment

get keybinds. bind lhos to something.
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

I know keybinds and i used them before.

Comment

Cat ur right but i think this command is only for tps,and admins bcz may sometimes admins will not online and players will abuse this command.
            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Originally posted by DIE_HARD View Post
              Cat ur right but i think this command is only for tps,and admins bcz may sometimes admins will not online and players will abuse this command.
              Impossible to abuse that comand with comand like i said above ^^
              And u're right too that can be a tps cmd but tps have they topic to make their suggestion. so that suggestion is for players

Comment

I don't know If was dreaming or what, but I remember using a command to auto-load holding objects quite long ago. I don't know if it was removed or not, and I cannot remember the command either. It was years ago.
                I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by lorsimon View Post
                  I don't know If was dreaming or what, but I remember using a command to auto-load holding objects quite long ago. I don't know if it was removed or not, and I cannot remember the command either. It was years ago.
                  You're dreaming.

I also tried to suggest this before and let the admin set it for player instead, but it got rejected (some long time ago).
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X