• Show
Clear All

• Application

Username: [_Price_]
    Any previous names: Price[TxZ]
    Score: 8600
    IRC Nickname: [_Price_]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 3070 hours

So I have decided to make an application after 3 months. I never talked about my past , I never rule break and always help and report. I was a tp before two years and I have learnt from my mistake and I hope I get a chance again to prove myself

I dont even see you ingame, you're inactive
    No from me

Comment

Yes I am inactive from 10 days due to my samp problem . I Think you might have seen me before it. So I hope you change it. Ty

Comment

No for the next 15 applications.

How do you want me to trust you after your past? You impersonated me and lied to me after that it wasn't you. Just play here as a registered player without any status and be happy that you're not range banned again.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Then if you are inactive for 10 days, why you are posting your application now? Being active is an requirment for Trusted Player Status.

And also I can't trust you at all after you tried to impersonate an Admin and talk about your own status.

Comment

[_Price_] is your ingame name ? really ? i never seen this name ingame... you're inactive so i'll vote negative.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on June the 3rd, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X