Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion for Report Players. (In the forum)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Report Players. (In the forum)

Hello guys, i think the forum can have a Report Topic, when any player to report a hackers. Because i see soo many admins. But one of them is AFK. And when we report a hackers, the admins is not see it. Or when we don't have online admin. To make a video and to upload a youtube, or to make a picture and to set on the report topic. And yea...

Example:

Your IG Name - TheRock
    Player you're reporting - Hypisel
    Date Of Rulebreak - Today.
    Reason for Report - Health Hack, Aimbot, Wepon Hack and rapid fire....
    Proof - Video/Image

there is already a place to report any hacker or rule breaker when the admins are afk http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...al-Discussions

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
      there is already a place to report any hacker or rule breaker when the admins are afk http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...al-Discussions
      you're wrong. This is not a place to report people. If you want to report someone out of the game just contact an admin in irc and give him some proofs if you have. General discussion are not made for report PLAYERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
        you're wrong. This is not a place to report people. If you want to report someone out of the game just contact an admin in irc and give him some proofs if you have. General discussion are not made for report PLAYERS.
        can u tell me then what people gona do if there is no admin in irc or in game this place is made to report rule breakers and of curse with some evidences like images or videos plus it's general discussion that mean you are free to talk about anything in the server and if u searched u'll find lots of people like stacked etc... reporting some rule breakers here
        Last edited by Solaimane; 03-05-15, 03:42 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

just /report him and if all admins are afk ingame make video/images and give them on irc that's enough forums is not a safe place to talk about cheaters.
          got this answer from a post in (tps threads) idk it will be good or not to copy the QUOTE from there and paste there so i didn't paste but that's the answer from Admin Delija.
          Last edited by Instant; 03-05-15, 04:17 PM. Reason: Forgot 1 line

Comment

But guys. Why to we search the admins, can we post the hacker. And the admin to see him. And he will get banned. All admins is checking the forum. When we make a video, we post it in the topic. And done. The admin will be see it. And he will ban the hacker. That's it's.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
              just /report him and if all admins are afk ingame make video/images and give them on irc that's enough forums is not a safe place to talk about cheaters.
              got this answer from a post in (tps threads) idk it will be good or not to copy the QUOTE from there and paste there so i didn't paste but that's the answer from Admin Delija.
              They can't access anyway without permission so it doesn't matter. And by the way, the "," key doesn't hurt at all.

Originally posted by Dakatax View Post
              But guys. Why to we search the admins, can we post the hacker. And the admin to see him. And he will get banned. All admins is checking the forum. When we make a video, we post it in the topic. And done. The admin will be see it. And he will ban the hacker. That's it's.
              Yoda, is that you?
              There is always at least 1 admin online in irc, no matter the time, what I'd suggest is to add to their nickalert list something like #AdminPlz so you call them when no one is ingame, but that will 100% cause retards to spam it like if there was no tomorrow.
              So to be short, it's a waste of time to put a report section because I bet most of reports are because someone is lagging like hell (packetloss, low fps) and they look like hackers. Soooooo maybe get a bunch of trustful people to report the "hacker" and he will get kicked after 5 reports.

Comment

Maybe an admin is AFK in-game, but admins are always watching from IRC. By the way: You'll be kicked automatically after a certain number of reports.
                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post

Seems like non of you can see that it was already rejected. And it's rejected again.

Read replies before posting please as some of them are helpful.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X