This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :( I need help please

I can not open any website why please help me please guys.
    When I am opening any page then something came

500 Internal Privoxy Error
    Privoxy encountered an error while processing your request:

Could not load template file no-such-domain or one of its included components.

Please contact your proxy administrator.

If you are the proxy administrator, please put the required file(s)in the (confdir)/templates directory. The location of the (confdir) directory is specified in the main Privoxy config file. (It's typically the Privoxy install directory).

Please help me please guys
    Last edited by Inquistive; 17-05-15, 05:41 PM.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

well try to have a response from your IP (ping test). if you don't get the response then unplug the wire from router and connect it after 20 secs. then reset the settings and type the same settings. if you get the response from ip the it might be virus problem. If web pages will not open in any Internet
    browser, your computer may have a virus or
    malware infection. remove them or install a fresh copy of windows( do this 2nd only when you have only virus problem).

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
      well try to have a response from your IP (ping test). if you don't get the response then unplug the wire from router and connect it after 20 secs. then reset the settings and type the same settings. if you get the response from ip the it might be virus problem. If web pages will not open in any Internet
      browser, your computer may have a virus or
      malware infection. remove them or install a fresh copy of windows( do this 2nd only when you have only virus problem).
      Can't again

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
      ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
      ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
      [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

Are you using any proxy ? or a software which let you explore blocked websites ? if yes remove it and then try and also try to use internet with other ways (means no browsing) Like: try to play samp and see it is ok or not or any other game which can be run through internet like the samp and others or if you got a device which contains wifi signals try then try to use wifi in your mobile and try to browse internet through wifi (if you got wifi mobile) if not try to use another browser what ever you like internet explorer chrome opera etc. and also see the lights on the moden / internet device and make sure it is runing ok in my device 4 light = ok and sometimes there are 2 lights and the second one is blinking so i cant browse internet and if still the same problem try to browse the internet in another computer (if yuo got) or try to turn off your device for maximum 1 hour or minimum 30 mins and they try and if you tried all things and nothing solved your problem then try to use your home phone (ptcl) and see it is working ok or it is dead or.. i remember i was having some problem when i was using a software to unblock websites because of that problem i got internet problem so i reinstalled windows and after reinstalling it i try to browse internet and it worked.
        (idk which country are you from but some of my advices are for pakistani peoples so maybe it confuses you just ignore those which are out of your understanding)

plus Questions can be asked here http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ns-and-Answers

Comment

was your IP responding to the test ?

Comment

Originally posted by garib_admi View Post
            was your IP responding to the test ?
            nop it wasn't

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
            ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

Comment

should I delete Jelbruss Secure Web?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
              ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
              ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCloud View Post
                should I delete Jelbruss Secure Web?
                remove it and then try if you are having the problem right now idk how you are posting maybe from mobile or another well if another pc or mobile and internet is same that means in your pc there is a problem,

Comment

Use Google Chrome and reset your router.
                  Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Thanks problem solved.

Requesting to lock this thread.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
                    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X