This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application Rules And Requirements Update

The requirements and rules for trusted player (TP) applications have been updated - based on suggestions from the admin team - and immediately go into effect as follows:

We now have PRIMARY requirements, EVERY applicant MUST meet - just like before.

- you must have been registered for at least one and a half months, and have played frequently
    - you must have an acceptable amount of online time: more than 100 hours on the account you apply with (you can see your online time using the /track or /track2 command in-game)
    - you must be reasonably active on the forums (and registered)
    - you must be reasonably active on IRC (and registered - http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showthread.php?3-Irc)
    * Note that we removed the requirement of having a score of 1,000 or greater, as we do not feel like this is still needed.

Failing to meet those PRIMARY requirements will immediately and automatically get the applicant denied. Reapplication can be posted after 2 months.

Additionally, we added the following SECONDARY requirements, which reflect what we expect from players who deserve this status:

- you should have been following our server, forum and IRC rules. Moreover, you must be willing to agree on and follow the Trusted Player rules (in case you get accepted)
    - you should have a good behavior in general
    - you should be helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
    - you should at least understand the most basic english
    Failing to meet any of the SECONDARY requirements will NOT get you denied immediately. Admins will vote - just like before - until the management decides, based on those votes.

If there are any questions left, please reply below and we will answer them as soon as possible.
    Last edited by Bloodcell; 25-05-15, 11:05 AM.

- you should have been following our server, forum and IRC rules. Moreover, you must be willing to agree on and follow the Trusted Player rules (in case you get accepted)
    - you should be helpful in-game and on the forums (which includes helping players, reporting, ...)
    Now I Like This Secondary Requirements

Comment

both requirements look really good

Comment

Originally posted by Jeason View Post
        both requirements look really good
        Yes I Know But Im Talking In The Second Requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
          * Note we removed the requirement of having a score of 1,000 or greater, as we do not feel like this is still needed.
          I like this one, now players won't rush to get 1000 score to apply and think of being accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post
            I like this one, now players won't rush to get 1000 score to apply and think of being accepted.
            Real talk HeartBeat
            Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
              * Note that we removed the requirement of having a score of 1,000 or greater, as we do not feel like this is still needed.
              That's the better change

Comment

Very good requirements-update
                Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

I'm sorry but this is stupid. This basically says that any active player on the server can be a trusted(!!) player, and that NOT following the server/IRC rules, behaving like an arse and not speaking any english can still grant you trusted player status.
                  If someone breaks the server's rules, he doesn't deserve to be TP.
                  If someone doesn't behave nicely, he doesn't deserve to be TP.
                  No reason to make these secondary requirements, this should be mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Drebin View Post
                    I'm sorry but this is stupid. This basically says that any active player on the server can be a trusted(!!) player, and that NOT following the server/IRC rules, behaving like an arse and not speaking any english can still grant you trusted player status.
                    It's a requirement to apply, not to get accepted. Secondary requirements seems to be the main point to make admins to judge if the player deserves or not, it's common interpretation. (Im not saying you're dumb tho)

Comment

This basically says that any active player on the server can be a trusted(!!) player, and that NOT following the server/IRC rules, behaving like an arse and not speaking any english can still grant you trusted player status.
                      You might want to read what I posted - again. If the points you mentioned would occur, none of the admins would give a positive vote... I think you can guess the consequence.

I assume you remember what we required applicants to fulfill, apart from the requirements we already had before (which now basically are the primary requirements). Those secondary requirements are exactly what we already expected before we listed them in the application form post. So actually, literally nothing has changed for whole applicantion process, apart from the useless score requirement we removed.
                      Last edited by Bloodcell; 26-05-15, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This might answer you:

About this
                        Bloodcell clearly said "secondary requirements reflect what we expect from players who deserve this status". But if you want me to explain you some stuff deeper, here I go.

Reasons to make the secondary requirements and some other information:

- Clearly we have been always voting based on those requirements before. But they were never written; therefore, how could the applicant know the reasons why we give negative votes? They couldn't know about these reasons before applying as they were never on the requirements. So, it was really necessary to make these secondary requirements to let the players know the reasons why we give positive and negative votes before applying, NOT AFTER APPLYING and getting denied.

- It was also necessary to divide the requirements in these two parts (primary and secondary). The reason is because the primary requirements, are mostly like the format requirements. And the secondary requirements, are the ones where the admins look at before giving a positive or negative vote.

- It was also necessary to separate the requirements in these both parts because the secondary requirements are open to individual interpretations. They are subjective. An admin could say that a certain player is helpful, but then another admin could say that this same player is not helpful. Who has the reason? we cannot know. It is a personal opinion, and as a personal opinion it is different from each person. That's why failing with some secondary requirement will not get you denied automatically. You have to wait untill the management decides based on what all the admins said. And that's why the secondary requirements HAVE TO BE SEPARATED from the primary requirements.

-The word "secondary" doesn't mean that those requirements aren't important. They could even be the most important ones. The thing is that as I said before, they are open to individual perceptions. so, the judgement can be different from admin to admin. And of course, if an admin sees the applicant rulebreaking, he will vote negatively. And of course that negative vote will have a strong impact on the management decision.

Drebin, you clearly didn't read the whole post. Besides, the thread where we discussed this, was OPEN FOR MORE THAN 4 MONTHS and you NEVER gave a single opinion there. But then you come when everything is finished to say that what we have done is stupid without giving a single valid reason. You had more than 4 months to give your opinion and you waited untill we finished to give your opinion, really?... So helpful from your side...

At least try to read the thread where we discussed it. You will understand better why we made this change. Instead of saying that this is stupid without even know why we did it.

Thanks.
                        Last edited by LorSimon; 26-05-15, 05:57 PM. Reason: added something
                        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

for me i think the most necessary requirement is the secondary requirement that's because anyone can have the primary requirements easily 100+hours (going whole time afk ingame) 1000+ score now removed and about forums and irc just registered once and everyday just login and no post/help from irc and ingame and they are able to apply they got 100+ hours (afk all time) already registered on irc + forums and posted their tp application and then they got a NO for like not helpful not reporting etc. so the secondary requirements will help them before applying they will see not only registered not only 100+ hours ingame they will find secondary requirements like reporting helping being mature etc.

Great and Helpful Requirements!!!

Comment

Secondary requirements are BEST!!!!!
                            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

Good job! I like new updates and requirements.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X