I Can't Play!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Play!!

Hello, I'm from Argentina,Buenos Aires i Can't play since.. Check my Profile! Im Aparently not BANNED, I don't know why i can't play, but i can play other servers... Please Help me!!! ,

What does your screen says when you try to connect GamerX? Does it say: you are banned from this server.. Or are you in a toilet with a dialog which says: YOU ARE BANNED etc etc. Or does it say: Server rejoining, retrying...

Anyway, try to restart your router or check which version you have, do you have SA:MP 0.3.7 or do you have SAMP 0.3z? You can also uninstall the current samp you have now, an re-install it. www.sa-mp.com for the original samp version.

Leave a message if it won't help.

PS: Explain some more, what does it says what I said early in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza
      do what beer said
      DUH

he will try all those things you don't have to tell "do what beer said"

anyways...Download Samp 0.3.7 and then try to join server because GamerX will run on SAMP 0.3.7 so if you got samp 0.3z remove it and download samp 0.3.7 from here: Click Here To Download

Comment

Says Triying to conneact. Conection not found try again.

[QUOTE=RondoNumbaNine;28685]What does your screen says when you try to connect GamerX? Does it say: you are banned from this server.. Or are you in a toilet with a dialog which says: YOU ARE BANNED etc etc. Or does it say: Server rejoining, retrying...

Anyway, try to restart your router or check which version you have, do you have SA:MP 0.3.7 or do you have SAMP 0.3z? You can also uninstall the current samp you have now, an re-install it. www.sa-mp.com for the original samp version.

Leave a message if it won't help.

Comment

Thanks Now i can play, i missed GamerX :v

Comment

that's really nice information thanks for sharing......

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X