[GUIDE] How to earn money in GamerX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] How to earn money in GamerX?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other usefull tutorials.
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...p?29-Tutorials
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

Last days I saw a lot of questions by other players how they can earn money in GamerX. If you one of them, who don't know how to earn money, you should read this tutorial!

It's pretty simple and easy to earn money FAST here in GamerX. The most popular and best way to earn money is buying properties. We already have a command ingame about properties. But some players still don't understand it.

Well, if you are NOT registered here in GamerX you should register yourself here first. Type /register <password> to register yourself here in GamerX.

NOTE: If you don't register yourself, your stats won't be saved.

If you read this tutorial and you are new here, you should read this tutorial:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...GamerX-Players!

Ok you are registered here. Your stats will be automatically saved. If you want to save them with your own hands type /ss

Let me tell you finaly how to earn money in GamerX. (step by step).

Step 1:

Go ingame.

Step 2:

If you're ingame type /ph you will see a nice dialog that tell you about properties.

Picture.

Step 3:

Now we have read the /ph dialog. Let me show you how a 'House Pickup' look like.

Picture.

As you can see is a House Pickup green. You can see it in the front of me.

Step 4:

Now you know how a House Pickup look like. Now we going to buy one property.

Go to the house pickup and type /buy

Picture.

And press ENTER.

Step 5:

Well, if you bought one propertie you'll see a green textdraw that says: PROPERTY PURCHASED!

Picture.

You will see it in the chat to. The chat will mention that you can teleport to your property location to.

Picture.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are property locations?

There are alot of properties here in GamerX. We have almost 300+ properties here.

The following list contains teleports to properties.

* /M - A lot of properties
    * /HeartBeat - A lot of properties
    * /beach or /br
    * /ga69
    * /ga
    * /galv
    * /gads
    * /gc
    * /grove - A lot of properties
    * /groucho
    * /zazaza
    * /afum
    * /remi
    * /rick
    * /lorsimon
    * /toxicro
    * /cashewz
    * /69
    * /robo
    * /bmx
    * /gg
    * /gbb
    * /gs
    * /tocha
    * /burtons
    * /t2
    * /ez
    * /norten
    * /kenneth
    * /manuel
    * /lames

NOTE: There are much more teleport commands for properties. But for now this is enough. Near /M you have a lot of properties, in /grove also. If you use this teleports you'll own 30 properties. If you do, you'll earn every minute money + 1 cake.

You can also put money on your bank. To own more money here. Type /bank <ammount> to put the ammount you want on the bank. If you want to withdraw it type /withdraw <ammount>
    Read /bankhelp for more info.

I hope that you know now how you can earn money in GamerX. You can also sell one or more properties. There are more features with properties. But you should read /ph for more help. This is a tutorial how you can earn money in GamerX.

You can also earn money by:

- Doing races
    - Making a killstreak (kill players without dying)
    NOTE: Do not use any commands to avoid your death. It's not allowed. Type /rules

Doing all this stuff will make you a rich player here in GamerX.

Buying properties is the best way.

If you have any question, leave a message here, or send a Private Message to me on the forum or ingame.

With regards,

Beer
    Last edited by Beer; 26-05-15, 01:33 PM.

nice tutorial and thx for sharing with us maybe it will helpful for new players!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
    ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
    [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X