This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone is now UNBANNED

As usual, at the start of summer, we've cleared all bans. This means all accounts, IPs and ranges are unbanned.

Be aware that we will re-ban people that absolutely do not deserve to be unbanned.

7,178 IPs are unbanned
    1,381 Accounts are unbanned
    And all ranges are unbanned http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...-Banned-Ranges

You are welcome to join us back again... this time be good!
    Last edited by Matite; 02-06-15, 02:22 PM. Reason: Edited wording

This is awesome. I'm a big fan of people getting more chances so welcome back to anyone that decides to rejoin us!

Comment

I will post this link in social media. I've some old friend who are banned and really wanted to play on GamerX for a long time. This is great, hope to see a lot of players back in GamerX !

Comment

i see players count will increase.

Comment

Welcome back forks! Hope you guys will take this big opportunity to be the best player as you can am expecting big changes from you guys. Once again welcome to GamerX!
          Süççēss çømês wïth põwër.

Banned Trusted Player..

Comment

Welcome again banned players play honestly don't use hacks again.
            ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

I would like to welcome all of our old mates who were a part of us previously for their return, hopefully they appreciate this opportunity and do their best as much as they can in order to prove that they're deserved for such chance, maybe the same thing will be applied sometime later on forum & IRC too. Good luck in your upcoming GX future and thanks Management team.
              Last edited by Multihunter; 02-06-15, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Good work delija

Comment

This idea is very friendly
                  Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Nice, Welcome banned players i hope u guys join us again And for sure CJ_The_Gamer Need to hear about this, Hope u guys learn from ur mistake :P
                    The old folks will be back on
                    Last edited by Percy.; 03-06-15, 03:01 AM.
                    Modified
                    Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
                    Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

Hope for those who hacked before to appreciate this opportunity, welcome back.
                      Hao.nam pls

Comment

Nice ! Good Idea

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
                          All ranges are unbanned? I don't think so. Someone special is still banned. The only exception, having the range of 122.163.*.*
                          I'm afraid I broke the streak, regrets. Streak of unbanning all the players at the start of summer.

Comment

Welcome Back, And Also Ready To Ban Again.. XD :P

Comment

An awesome news for me, thanks guys!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X