X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irc.

Hello,
    Guyz iam register on itc with name. DI3_HARD
    But when i try to log in it it shows that anyone is already using that nickname.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-06-06-10-24-18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	115722
    Infact iam daily log in my irc 40 mints but yesterday i try to log in it shows that.
    ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Try on KVIrc

<GX-10>: * Online Admin List Requested by Aym ~ Total 0...

Comment

This is not a bug. You may do something wrong. Aren't you already logged in?

If I am logged in via my PC and I try to login via my mobile to, I will receive the same message. It's not a bug, it's just normal since you're already logged in. (in my way) Don't know for you. Could you give us more info?
      Last edited by Beer; 07-06-15, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Dude iam try for 3 5 times but problem is still valid same problem as admin instant have.
        ForK YoUr AtTiTuD3

Comment

I will advise you to read this tutorial.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...S-STEP-BY-STEP

It's usefull and you'll learn a lot about IRC. After you did tell us if your problem is solved or not.

Comment

I have that problem too but I am connecting after 3/4 minutes and then it is connecting
            try to do like me

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)
            ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

[07:16.58] * MarisaKirisame was kicked by GX-01(bot@ip-e2695d87.ip-37-187-154.eu) - Reason (That wasn't very nice... you can go now.)
            [07:16.58] <@GX-07> Kicked MarisaKirisame from #gamerX for using the % character in a command.

Comment

I noticed this topic a week ago but due to my inactivity i can't help yet and hoping to see someone else helped your issue. Actually i still cant be active for now due to test preparation anyway since you made 2 topic already and seems some people that tried to help you didn't solve the problem.

From the topic, i can see that the problem is your nickname apparently already being used, this is because of some factors, i'll tell you only two cases:
              1. Someone else is online with your registered nickname
              2. You were accidentally disconnected and your nickname "stuck" online in the IRC and this will be used by "ghost" for 2 minutes for timeout.

So i'm sure it has nothing to do with IRC client, but it's a problem with the server, it doesn't matter what client you're using.

Now from first case, this mean someone else is stealing your nickname, if you are the owner of the nickname and know the password, you can join with another nickname and then type:
              Code:
              /msg NickServ RELEASE (your nickname) (your irc account password)
              read more: https://www.irc.tl/forum/5/91/
              Once you typed it with correct nickname and password, the IRC server will "kick" the user that uses the name you own. Then you can use:
              Code:
              /nick (your nickname)
              to change your nickname to D13_HARD and then identify back with the password:
              Code:
              /msg NickServ Identify (password)
              To prevent someone else using your nickname, you can enable Nickname enforce, this will protect your registered nickname so when someone else didn't identify for 30 seconds,
              NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: This nickname is registered. Please choose a different nickname, or identify via /msg NickServ identify <password>.
              NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: You have 30 seconds to identify to your nickname before it is changed.
              their name will be automatically changed to Guest<numbers> nickname and so your nickname will be available for use.
              Code:
              /msg NickServ SET ENFORCE ON
              Read more: https://www.irc.tl/forum/5/92/

From 2nd case, if you think that no one is stealing your nickname and you were just disconnected, means that your nickname is being used by "ghost".
              You probably had bad or unstable connection and it makes you timeout for a few times, this will cause your nickname stuck as "ghost".
              The similar way to the 1st case, you have to reclaim the ghost nickname by using:
              Code:
              /msg NickServ RELEASE (your nickname) (your irc account password)
              If it does not work (it still says nickname is registered when you try to use /nick), try to use GHOST:
              Code:
              /msg NickServ GHOST (your nickname) (your irc account password)
              If still not work, all you have to do is to wait for a few minutes, reconnect, and try it again.

Topic moved to Questions & Answers

GamerX doesn't run the IRC server, so if you want to get help with your account, generally you will have to visit the IRC.TL support from:
              https://www.irc.tl/forum/7/
              or via #help channel
              Last edited by Robo; 13-06-15, 08:30 AM.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X