Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamming in-game

Hello guys.
    I've visited other servers on SA-MP and i found many auto-system.
    And i've liked Auto-mute.
    Mute for spammers, if anyone said the same words adding (Space) He will mute for 60 Seconds - 1 minute.
    The admins sometimes don't take care of spammers in-game and it's very annoying, so that will help players and admins to stop spam.

thanks

Originally posted by Mason View Post
    Hello guys.
    I've visited other servers on SA-MP and i found many auto-system.
    And i've liked Auto-mute.
    Mute for spammers, if anyone said the same words adding (Space) He will mute for 60 Seconds - 1 minute.
    The admins sometimes don't take care of spammers in-game and it's very annoying, so that will help players and admins to stop spam.

thanks
    There's already a kick system for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat View Post
      There's already a kick system for that.
      It's Kick system, and it's for Flooding, and i mean: Auto-mute,
      Like:
      *GXTempNameID??? Has been automatically muted for [Spam] for [Time]
      If you understand me.

Comment

Or suggesting an anti-spam you could only chat 1 times then if u type again it will say: Sorry you can chat again in 5 seconds.
        That Would Be great

Comment

we have a system that detect the word you are trying to repeat. we wont need this, and the admins can handle spam.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Gat View Post
            Or suggesting an anti-spam you could only chat 1 times then if u type again it will say: Sorry you can chat again in 5 seconds.
            That Would Be great
            No, that would not be good at all. I write fast and I wouldn't like waiting 3-4 seconds to write the next line. It would be more annoying for players than helping. I think it would be better if Admins handle these things.

Comment

It would be nice but technically it would use a lot of CPU Usage to implement this. Indeed it requires to analyze each messages the players types. And as there are about 5 messages each seconds so it will probably causes more lags

Comment

What a bout an /ignore [id] for players? It wouldn't mute the other person, just stop their messages from showing to you. Sorry if this is already a thing. :P

That's good enough for me!

Comment

Originally posted by C_isForCookie View Post
                  What a bout an /ignore [id] for players? It wouldn't mute the other person, just stop their messages from showing to you. Sorry if this is already a thing. :P
                  We already have /ignorepm (/ipm) if that's what you meant.

Comment

Well, I was thinking an all-encompassing ignore, that would ignore their regular chat as well.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

or you can easily press f7 so you won't see any spam

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X