Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

HI Guyz... I Think The Headshot Feature should be added...i will say what the headshot feature is.... This Headshot feature only works on SNiper and hOw it works...

Just when u Shoot with sniper on any other players head the player will directly Die and The Guy who shooted on HIs screen in Big Letters there will come like this Nice Headshot! and the guy who died in a Headshot on his screen like this it will come Died From Headshot!

Regards,
    ~xLegendary
    sigpic

Originally posted by Design
    If HeadShoting Comes In GamerX Its A Small Help With Killing Spree.
    Killing 100 Player Is Not Easy, But Then It Is Very Simple,
    So Could Be Abused.
    LoL Headshoting is Not Easy So it cant be abused
    sigpic

Comment

!! Bump !!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poormanplshelp
        i suggest make players have /Duels and you can't block duel so he must fight when you send duel
        no! sometimes they are busy! and they dont have time for you to duel you better should ask if anyone want to duel with you

Comment

No, because then everyone would get easly killed. Just snipe a guy from far, who he's not moving, in the head and he gets killed instantly and unexpectedly.

With the current system, whic is the normal one, you gotta shoot 2 or 3 times at the player so in that case the player can defend himself, know that someone is killing him and try not to die.

Comment

YOU ALL KNOW, THIS WILL NOT BE ADDED

Comment

Originally posted by xLegendary View Post
              LoL Headshoting is Not Easy So it cant be abused
              Not easy? It's very easy for me. Easy with every guns. SMG, UZI, M4, Sniper, Deagle, Sawo-off,...etc It's easy...

I Think:

It will be good if it was when you kill someone has low health with head shot. You'll look like killed 3 players. means it will gives you 3+ score. that will be good for us.

Thank you.

Comment

To be honest, it's a bad idea. Just think of ShipCTF where sniper is frequently used, heads often pop up here and there on that map, and having the ability of headshoting someone for an instant kill would make that map harder than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                  Not easy? It's very easy for me. Easy with every guns. SMG, UZI, M4, Sniper, Deagle, Sawo-off,...etc It's easy...

I Think:

It will be good if it was when you kill someone has low health with head shot. You'll look like killed 3 players. means it will gives you 3+ score. that will be good for us.

Thank you.
                  I am not saying Headshoting with every Weapon.. Headshoting only with sniper should be added....and if they r standing that there mistake not ours.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Not dieing when u headshot him but i saw in another server that u can remove 61hp with an headshot.
                    That is a not a abuse and it remove much hp so u can kill with 2 shots.

Comment

This is not good idea as people will easily kill others with headshots.
                      There are many pros which can use sniper really good and it will be big advantage for them.

Comment

I have to agree. This would be a bad feature. Players would camp red zones and just kill everyone who spawns. Those people would have 5 seconds to get out of range, which is sometimes not possible. The snipers would just kill you over and over and over and over until you get mad and quit the game. Not fun.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

Good? Great? Interesting Idea, It will be amazing in GamerX. +100
                          Stay low, Go fast.
                          Kill first, Die last.
                          One shot, One kill
                          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Dude, This is not Call of Duty.
                            Plus, This has been already suggested alot of times and it got denied/ignored.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...light=headshot
                            Last edited by Grimvirus; 06-04-16, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimvirus View Post
                              Dude, This is not Call of Duty.
                              Plus, This has been already suggested alot of times and it got denied/ignored.

Dude this is thread is the first time on suggesting this feature, others were made after this did. so it's the original suggestion
                              Stay low, Go fast.
                              Kill first, Die last.
                              One shot, One kill
                              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X