Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Tutorial]How to register on irc through (GamerX Forum irc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Tutorial]How to register on irc through (GamerX Forum irc)

so this is my second tutorial how to register on irc through GamerX forum irc it is really simple and easy these are steps
    1st: Click on IRC to go on IRC.

2nd: Type Your Name in the white box and click at Connect Button.

3rd: So this screen will come after click at connect button, now click at #GamerX-Chat and see next picture.

4th: To register your nickname on IRC type /ns register <password> <email>

5th: and you will get this message

6th: you have to complete your registration this will be done by logging on your email (which you provide) and see there you will find a email and you will be told to click here to verify then click there and your account will be verified (Note: if you didn't verify your account in a day it will auto expire)

7th: When Your registration will be completed you can use these commands !tp !tps !admins !say !pm !getid on #GamerX

8th: After your account is registered you can use this command /msg NickServ identify <password>
    [NOTE: if you didn't identify your account in 30 days it will be auto droped, so make sure you don't go too much inactive there and keep your self in touch, by identify the count will reset again if you have 10 days left and you identify your self the count will go upto 30 again]

9th: to send a message in-game type !say text like !say hi, as you can see in this picture my message has gone in game.

if you have any problem with that feel free to post here

soon i will edit this topic
    Last edited by Jeason; 24-07-15, 04:38 PM.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
X