This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rude ?

cashewz (GayEwz) why you are so rude bitch . i waited 3 months to post my app and the fucking delija idiot told me to post my App after 2 months but i break the second rule that mean 1 month you guys are bitchs ur sever is not the best server i mean you guys no the bosses (delija) ! i just said to GayEwz(Cashewz) in facebook Hi GayEwz:Thats old okay okay > > > after while i come here to post my app and he wants to revenge anyway that is not important GamerX just a game/Shit and i can host my server now

why i posted this post because i wanted to tell everybody here cuz GayEez / DELTA (XD) is bitchs i hope Martin enjoy eating my cookies XD

(cashewz he rejected me because i was not helping the server i helped everybody and every admin see that but you have double eyes mother fucker but i was in the beach in that days ! ) ahahahahahaha i still laughing GayEwwz and delta team (delija bitchs)

first of all you should behaved yourself and second we have rules and you breaked rules and your inactivity so thats why admin gave you vote what they thought about you because you are not mature and you are behaving like kid! if you want to host your own server leave this server and go away you noob and last thing Gamerx is best and will remain best in future

Delija and Cashewz both are good

Comment

you shutup please homie :P

Comment

You show how immature you are in every stupid post you do...and you don't change.
        Good luck becoming TP...

Comment

Well you could have improved yourself and not have made this childish post . insulting won't give u anything but this mistake made Admins lose the trust from you.

Comment

please behave yourself. insulting wont help you at all. btw how can they trust you and you acting like a child? you really need to change yourself.
            Originally posted by Abode999 View Post
            and i can host my server now
            feel free to host it.
            Last edited by Nick; 01-08-15, 05:12 AM.
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Abode999 View Post
              i can host my server now
              Youll be wasting your money, no one will play in it.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartBeat View Post
                Youll be wasting your money, no one will play in it.

Comment

And now you will wait for ever. Banned on TP section.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X