• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price's 3rd Shot

Username: [_Price_]
    Any previous names: Price[Tx] , Price[TxZ]
    IRC Nickname: [_Price_]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 3060+ hours.
    Extra information : I'm helpful , active and i report cheaters alot. I'm always at spawn to check for hackers. I wont talk about my past. I've been patient , and i've done hard work alot. So , i hope i get a chance and start a new life.
    Last edited by Interstellar; 01-08-15, 07:20 AM.

You just came back a week ago, are you sure? seems you are really rushing for it...
    KVIrc User

Comment

I didn't came back a week I guess. I started before it. I joined the server before i created a topic. Maybe you're right. I m active .

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
        I m active .
        Nope, you are not active, and yeah robo is right, it's been 1 week since you came back, try to be active and maybe you will get my positive vote on your 4th shot.

Negative for now.

Good luck!

Comment

Don't even try to post a 4th application. No. No. No.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I got what i deserved. Thank u all for considering my application. I'll try my best to satisfy all of u.
            And Left, I, with due respect, would like to tell u that a persons past should never be considered with what he has achieved in the present.
            So, i would like if u obliterate the past and grade me in terms of my present skills.......

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
              I got what i deserved. Thank u all for considering my application. I'll try my best to satisfy all of u.
              And Left, I, with due respect, would like to tell u that a persons past should never be considered with what he has achieved in the present.
              So, i would like if u obliterate the past and grade me in terms of my present skills.......
              Not going to happen. You're still the same person for me and you will always be.

It's not my decission to let you apply and it doesn't depend what I say to let you be a trusted player. Maybe you're lucky enough and other admins give you positive votes, majority decides. My opinion will always be the same in this case.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Okay,then. If this is the way you're thinking is,continue with it. But, it will definitely not affect my performance. You will see the difference yourself.

Comment

If you really changed, you wouldn't talk about the past anymore,starting lots of threads and telling people to forgive you and promise them you will change and all that. If you are really sorry about the thing you did last year, you wouldn't talk about it and say that you are changing 100 times.

I still see you annoying and you are always posting your applications while being inactive (again) and when you see that you are denied on every each application, we don't see you at all for some time, then you post your application again out of nowhere, telling us that you are changed and the story repeats.

I don't trust you and I never will.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on September the 5th, 2015.

See you in few months i guess ?

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X