Lag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag

I am experiencing too much lag from last week in this server anyone knows how to fix this lag? i have tried rebooting modem but it does not work
    Don't Want to Waste my Words here.

If you have any mods, try the game without any

Comment

Check this:

Video by JPG

Comment

i dont have any mods installed in Mp,hoshiko

your video is not playable Designer,(Unable to solve dns adress)
        Last edited by Left; 02-08-15, 01:46 PM. Reason: doublepost
        Don't Want to Waste my Words here.

Comment

Originally posted by Poisoness View Post

Its Playable.
          Last edited by Designer; 10-08-15, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I was able to watch it, but maybe there's a problem with it in your country. The basic outline for the video is this:

Go to your Advanced Video options in the game
            Reduce your Draw Distance to 3 or lower
            Turn Frame Limiter OFF
            Turn Widescreen OFF
            Turn your Visual FX Quality down to LOW
            Set Mip Map Levels (if applicable) OFF
            Set your Anti Alias to OFF
            Set your Resolution to 640x480 32bit color

If smoke lags you, there's a fix here on the forums. I believe it's under Tutorials. Also, don't forget to make sure you don't have other programs running that would use up your video or internet resources. Close any programs you're not using before you play. I even close SAMP launcher when I connect.

That's good enough for me!

Comment

There's 2 kinds of lags
              1.FPS-If You Have Low FPS Then Your Game Is Laggy
              2.Internet Connections-Well Its Your ISP or Your Country or You Are Far From The Host.
              Solutions
              FPS-as you can see the video of mine that tells it or download a Smoke Remover and Cloud Remover And Leaves Remover For GTA SA or Buy a BETTER PC
              Internet Connections-BUY A BETTER Internet or Try To Reboot your WI-FI

And K.

Comment

Could you define what type of lag are you experiencing? If it's FPS lag then there's no way around it, you can just lower the settings, compress the game and remove dust/blood effects or whatever makes you lag, but it'll just ruin your gameplay experience, maybe try to upgrade your computer or something. If it's an Internet problem, then try contacting your ISP.

Comment

its because Youtube is blocked in Pakistan i also can't see videos here but i copy their link and i can watch on another website that unblock youtube here is the link of that video : www.youtube.com/watch/iELycu2Gg2w goto google type unblock youtube open any website and copy paste this link and you can watch this video.

I think the lag he is facing is "Internet Lag" i also get alot and alot lag when ever someone is using my internet from pc/mobile my ping is always 200+ its because pakistan internet sucks alot try to close all usages of your internet like wifi or other pcs using internet close them all and then try to play game and see if its better then before or not.

EDIT: Next Time use this link and post your questions here: http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...ns-and-Answers

EDIT2: when you type /ga does it takes alot of time to teleport you at airport or /car takes alot time to spawn car if yes then its your internet problem, what net you use ptcl or evo?
                  Last edited by Instant; 27-09-15, 01:00 PM.

Comment

but it'll just ruin your gameplay experience, maybe try to upgrade your computer or something.

Comment

I am experiencing too much lag from last week in this server anyone knows how to fix this lag? i have tried rebooting modem but it does not work
                      You may try using /fpslimit 60 or use 20...
                      Last edited by Nancy; 28-08-16, 10:44 AM.

[Trusted Player Overd0se (ID:17)]: shut up nancy u have no feelings

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X