• Show
Clear All

• My 2nd App.

Username: [A]nimals
    Any previous names:Animals
    IRC Nickname: [A]nimals
    Time spent in-game (hours): 487 h

Thank you.

Once I joined in the morning after I came from night shift - so there were no admins available and the most players were not familiar for me.
    I recieved many reports from other players that you were cheating - They were even complaining in the chat that no one can ban you. After you checked the /admin list you have logged out immediately. Can you explain me what happened? It was like 3 weeks ago.

I don't know if you were cheating - but there was something that annoyed a lot of players. I don't see a positive reason to give you a positive vote for now as I didn't see much from your side.

EDIT: I take it back as there was someone impersonating other players.
    Last edited by Left; 12-09-15, 03:14 AM.
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
    * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

You are a good player, but i still need you to be more active and helping, i don't see you that much around the community, please let me see positive things from your side and for sure you will get the good vote.

I decided to vote negative, please work more.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        You are a good player, but i still need you to be more active and helping, i don't see you that much around the community, please let me see positive things from your side and for sure you will get the good vote.

I decided to vote negative, please work more.

Good luck!
        Totally agree with Blackbird all you need is a little push i vote negative for now if u get denied im sure u will get accepted next time if u work on some little flaws, good luck !

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on October the 15th, 2015.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X