Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadtrip suggestion.

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I came up with a new suggestion. It's about the Roadtrips in GamerX. As almost all of you know do we receive messages in the chat when someone teleported to the Roadtrip position. Sometimes does this really spam.

I think it is kinda unnecessary to show everyone in the chat who teleported to the Road Trip position. Specially for those people who already know how they can teleport to the Roadtrip position. Maybe was this just created for new players who do not even know that Roadtrips even exist or don't know how they can teleport to the Roadtrip position.

What about a Textdraw instead of using the chat to mention us that a player teleported to the Roadtrip position. I was thinking to add a textdraw under the textdraw that only appears when a race is going to start. (Type /join to join the race).

As example: Type /RT to join the Roadtrip. Let this textdraw stay untill the Roadtrip has been ended. So the chat would be still nice to talk with players or helping players, and people will know that there is a Roadtrip running.

Feel free to share your opinion about this suggestion

I agree with this. This rt spam in chat is really annoying.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

I Agree with with Stacked. It's good idea. Also /HP or pgoo must be shown when it exist.
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I Agree with Stacked And Next. It's good idea

Comment

A couple of months ago I heard that Matite was working on a new version for the Roadtrip, a version that doesn't create unnecessary spam.

Originally posted by Next View Post
          I Agree with with Stacked. It's good idea. Also /HP or pgoo must be shown when it exist.
          You can see if there's an active Hidden pickup with /goohelp. I'd prefer it to be that way instead of an automatic announcement when a HP is placed, because people might try to get a head start in it, so it's better with an Admin announcement since they also have to give instructions for the goo.
          For the P-goo I agree with you, but for now you can try to use /jp to see if there's a p-goo.
          Last edited by Burnedgrass; 28-10-15, 10:55 AM.

Comment

nice idea i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post

What about a Textdraw instead of using the chat to mention us that a player teleported to the Roadtrip position.
              I am agree with your idea.

Originally posted by Next View Post
              I also agree with this idea that shown textdraw of /hp when its exist, this happen only when admins set location of /hp and also take the cmd for toggle the textdraw of hp. Second one everyone know that /hp is only maked by admin with provided locations but pgoo is not able to show the location that where this was maked. So i think here only textdraw about pgoo is (Pgoo Exist) shown. Which helps players to know that pgoo or /hp is exist.
              PeaceofIndia
              भाई में तो अच्छा हूँ ! और भाई तू बता?

Comment

Bumping it:

I suggest two things:

1 -The text "Player (ID:XX) teleported to roadtrip" should be shown only for the players that are on roadtrip. So, if you don't type /rt, it will not show to you. But the road-trip-leader texts will still be shown,so players can know that a rt is on.

OR

2 - A command like /RTT to disable ou enable Road-Trip Text, so the player can choose if he wanna see /rt texts or not, even if he is in road-trip. As well, it will still show only the RT-leaders texts (New position, started a new one, etc etc).

What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Northwest View Post
                  Bumping it:

I suggest two things:

1 -The text "Player (ID:XX) teleported to roadtrip" should be shown only for the players that are on roadtrip. So, if you don't type /rt, it will not show to you. But the road-trip-leader texts will still be shown,so players can know that a rt is on.

OR

2 - A command like /RTT to disable ou enable Road-Trip Text, so the player can choose if he wanna see /rt texts or not, even if he is in road-trip. As well, it will still show only the RT-leaders texts (New position, started a new one, etc etc).

What you think?
                  I'd go with option 2, because option 1 is likely not to solve problem much.
                  The /rt message shows for all players to make them join, not to know that they have joined an /rt. Also this doesn't change anything if there still /rt spammer. Also you don't know when player is leaving /rt as they can leave anytime. So 2nd suggestion is better, the command could be /trtt (toggle road trip text).

About textdraw, i think it's good too, but not everyone wanted to go race, so instead why not just show it for players that are in vehicle.
                  Last edited by Robo; 01-01-16, 03:47 AM. Reason: message got cut
                  KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X