Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class weapons in the events

Hello all

Today I was playing some events, then a siege autoloaded. I joined... but I left (/leave) and I fastly go back into the event (typing /event again). So I noticed that the weapons of my class went to event with me (I had weapons like TEC9 and Sawn-off, that arent in /gunmenu for sieges)

Here is a proof:

It can be done with sieges that arent in interiors... I dont know if this happens in other events (LMS, HG, etc...). So, Its better to do something about it, because players can abuse it to get sawn-offs and tec9 or uzi into the event, what is not fair...

It doesnt happen only to me. Admin Blackbird tested and happened the same thing to him.

Please check this.

Its a small error in the coding most probably or a bug. Gotta leave it to the coding admins. Good finding though!
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It's not a bug. seem like they didn't add a code to remove their weapons before joining a event.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
        It's not a bug. seem like they didn't add a code to remove their weapons before joining a event.
        And that what the bug is...

However i suggest (just an opinion) to make a temp-rule so it wont be abused

Comment

Well i call it a missing code and yh temp rule is recommended till they add the code.
          PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Thanks for reporting it. I will try to fix it and call you in my test server to verify it's fixed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X