This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account deleted

so i back since a some years, and my suprise my account has been deleted (i check my email so my account no exits anymore) so some solution or is a wrong section :s

You maybe have been removed from the servers SQL files for no activity at all. Ask an admin if he/she can recover it however if I were you I'd start of fresh especially if you have commited mistakes in the past. Anyway leave your old ingame name so that admins can check and see what they can do.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

We do not delete account if it's not active, we only delete it if it was being inactive for long time, with less stats amount, and someone else wanted to use that name. I'm not sure why you said you checked email, you probably meant that your Forum Account was lost, because this SA-MP server never store your email.
      If that's what you mean, forum was crashed and lost in 2013 due to accident, so that you came with this new account. Read here for more information:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...happened-again!

However if what you mean is your Ingame sa-mp account, then it's still exist! If i'm not wrong you were a Trusted Player, and was in [AC] clan member some years ago.... In that case, since your last activity was before the crash (2012), so your account was safe. You are just forgot your name, here is it:

Name:
      [AC].Heavy_Metal

Try to login with the password you remembered, if you forgot, please contact me or other Admins in IRC. You will have to provide some informations and proofs to the admins that you are the owner of this account.
      Last edited by Robo; 22-11-15, 03:39 PM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

yep its my name ingame i remember pass, so i dont have samp i think trying some hours (download gta since my account in mega) so yep i dont join in gamerx since after 2012 (pc dont work anymore) so i will try ome hour anywhere thanks (sorrry my bad english i guess)

Comment

Woah TP account? Sir look, I told him to start fresh only if he had a bad reputation earlier. Didn't realise he was TP. My bad.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

It's fine lol, just be careful when giving advice xD

Last Login: 2015-11-21 10:10:43 - Last Logout: 2015-11-21 10:13:20
            Seems you have logged in successfully.
            Problem solved, thread closed.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X