X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st Trusted Player Application

Username: [NLN]Andrei
    Previous names: I haved many accounts since i playing from 2008.. Some i remember are [Sync]Stereotype and Fly_4_Life
    Date Registered: Around 2008
    Score: 10020
    Irc Nickname: [NLN]Andrei for now..
    Time Spent ingame: I haved lot of time.. but since database crashed and since my computer was on repair for now i have 1120 minutes (18 hours)

Stats Picture

Click image for larger version

Name:	92jo5u.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	115467

Before you decide something about me and my plans: First of all, i wanna say hello to all..
    I am interested in joining GamerX some kind of staff team because i want to get closer to the community and i am feeling left out since playing long time ago on this server. I am very active in server, always on the look out for abusers or cheaters. I always help new players, in game and aswell as on the forums. I am also apart of team speak and regular converse with other GamerX members. Overall I will create the best gaming experience possible and use everything that I can to make sure that players are treated fairly. I will do my best to also improve the server by reporting any bugs and keeping up to date with the updates that are released. I would like to be part of GamerX because i have similar interest to the current members and look forward to what the future will bring for GamerX and its members. Any situation, any problem, I'm always down to tackle and fix if necessary, Hope to see you all in game soon.

Knowledge: I'm experienced PHP, CSS3, HTML5, Python programmer. I like to make scripts and modes for SA:MP. I have my few private Roleplay gamemodes. So i might help you around the server
    Last edited by [NLN]Andrei; 08-10-13, 12:29 PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your not registerd on irc [12:20:32] NickServ [NickServ@services.irc.tl]: [NLN]Andrei is not registered.
    ]

Comment

Hello Pirate.. First off all i didn't knowed that i need to register to irc.. I'm always in the room #Gamerx-chat (24) ... But every time i join irc server says
      <NickServ>: Welcome to irc.tl, [NLN]Andrei! Here on irc.tl, we provide services to enable the registration of nicknames and channels! For details, type /msg NickServ help and /msg ChanServ help.
      You are banned from the channel #GamerX
      And when i try to register in room #Gamerx-chat (24) it says

<Rudolph>: You are not logged in.
      I aloso tryed to join gamerx.nl.irc and it shows me this

Name:	wtuhvf.jpg
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	113340

and when i try to join co.tl it shows me this

Name:	efu6ok.jpg
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	113341
      Last edited by [NLN]Andrei; 08-10-13, 08:37 AM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

mibbit is banned so use mirc or kvirc
        totorial
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...S-STEP-BY-STEP
        also read
        http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
        and to register on irc /msg nickserv register PASSWORD EMAIL
        ]

Comment

Sorry, didn't knowed all that informations ... I'm now registered and active on IRC channels .. Thank you

Comment

BUMP... 24 hrs passed

Why noone is replying :$ ?

Comment

Originally posted by [NLN]Andrei View Post
              BUMP... 24 hrs passed

Why noone is replying :$ ?
              because you already don't meet the requirements so don't double post and learn to be patient
              Last edited by Adrenaline; 09-10-13, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
                because you already don't meet the requirements so don't double post and learn to be patient
                Well i did not knowed for those problems on irc ... i was on the irc but i could not register.. Everything is okay now, i'm always on irc? I need to ask.. I still don't meet the requirments?

Comment

We're quite strict about this. You were not registered on IRC when you actually posted the application, even tho' you've been active on IRC. Everybody gets the same chances and everybody has to follow the rules, so in order to keep this fair for others I'll haver to deny your application.

Denied.

You can reapply on November the 10th, 2013.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X