• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TP App

Username: Eliteus[M]
    Any previous names: Elite
    IRC Nickname (if any): Eliteus
    Time spent in-game (hours): 600H
    Last edited by Eliteus; 02-06-17, 05:45 PM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Active, helps, reports and he's also a nice person. Yes from me, good luck !

Comment

You are mature dude, helpful and active, i would like to see you as a Trusted player.

Yes.
      Not because i was told i always vote no

Comment

Yes from me, reasons has been already told in your previous application.

Good luck!

Comment

Omg big no your accent is horrible!!

Joke! helpful and active person such worthy person for tp for now imo, you are doing what should have been done for tp i also liked how you don't like to trash talk behind people back even they were pushing you hard to do so

My vote is a yes in case it was confusing what i've said.

Comment

Reasons above, yes from me too

Comment

I don't see why someone would give you a negative vote. Right now you meet EVERY single requirement. You're the perfect example of how a good player is in my opinion. I like that you're not being a fake person as you still keep your own personality which is a "jokeable" one, but you never take it too far and stay within the limits.

Some people think that to be Trusted Players, they have to totally change their personality and turn into a "serious" person and that's totally wrong. If you have sense of humor and you like to joke etc. you don't need to be fake and start acting serious just to get a status as you're just not being yourself. The thing is to know well the limits and respect them. There is a big difference between being a jokeable person and being a troll asshole.

Aaaand, of course it's a positive vote.
              Last edited by LorSimon; 31-12-15, 09:56 PM.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Originally posted by LorSimon View Post
                I don't see why someone would give you a negative vote. Right now you meet EVERY single requirement. You're the perfect example of how a good player is in my opinion. I like that you're not being a fake person as you still keep your own personality which is a "jokeable" one, but you never take it too far and stay within the limits.

Some people think that to be Trusted Players, they have to totally change their personality and turn into a "serious" person and that's totally wrong. If you have sense of humor and you like to joke etc. you don't need to be fake and start acting serious just to get a status as you're just not being yourself. The thing is to know well the limits and respect them. There is a big difference between being a jokeable person and being a troll asshole.

Aaaand, of course it's a positive vote.

Yes from me for the same reasons ^^

Comment

Thank you very much all of you. I really appreciate the opportunity! I will not let any of you down!
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Just be more careful with your language, yeah there is no problem to use it with your friends, but not with everyone or it will get you into troubles in the future.

YES from me !

sigpic

Comment

I also think you're ready to get this status. I hope you show me that I'm not wrong if you finally get it.

I have not anything to add, all have been said above.

Good luck and happy new year!
                      Summary of my life:

Comment

Accepted, status will be granted when we see you in game.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X