• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player Application [1st]

Username: Next
    Any previous names: [N]ext
    IRC Nickname (if any): Next
    Time spent in-game (hours): 108 h
    Extra Notes: Hello admins. sorry for my inactive. i was inactive last month because of my exams. i'm changed alot.
    Now i follow each single rule. report many hackers and helpful to other players. please forgive me for my past
    Have a nice day ^_^
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...3618#post33618

Originally posted by Delija View Post
    Denied.

You lost all chances Mason , don't bother to post more Trusted Player applications however if you do continue posting them , you will be banned from Trusted Player section.
    I didn't forget that you are not allowed to post any TP Application.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...3618#post33618

I didn't forget that you are not allowed to post any TP Application.
      That's right.
      but i changed IP and account, and Robo_N1X gave me a chance. he said that everyone needs another chance. first time i joined with my new IP. Robo_N1X PMed me. he called me "Mason" I pretended that I do not know anything. But I knew he would come one day and revealed the cover!
      So I surrendered. so he told me that he don't want to see me like that again...
      I hope that these are not just a joke from Robo_N1X

Waiting for Robo_N1X's reply
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Whatever Robo told you (yes everyone deserves a 2nd chance, I agree on that), I went in game with a different nick and duel'd you at medic spawn. And unfortunately you decided to spawn away to /mike to get health during our little duel.

You don't follow the rules right there, therefor its a No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lames View Post
          Whatever Robo told you (yes everyone deserves a 2nd chance, I agree on that), I went in game with a different nick and duel'd you at medic spawn. And unfortunately you decided to spawn away to /mike to get health during our little duel.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lames View Post

Can't trust rulebreakers, no.

Comment

What are u all talking about? When you dueled me
              Before 1 month. I remember i used crouch with deagle in red zones. But i didnt know that crouching isnt allow. Then toxic and adrenaline warned me abut it. I didnt do that again. So i said i must app for tp another time to let admins forget that. And i didnt break any rule. At today. I posted my app cuz i know that i didnt break any rule since 1 month. If i relly broke a rule. I wouldnt make my tp app after that. I should waut more time. PS noob players always saying to me to stop tp at fights when they shoot me. But i didnt shoot them. So they think im tpting. Even trusted players think that. I say to them to report cuz i know that i didnt break any single rule.

Thanks for ur votes anyway. If u think si. I can wait more time if u think im not redy
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                What are u all talking about? When you dueled me
                Before 1 month. I remember i used crouch with deagle in red zones. But i didnt know that crouching isnt allow. Then toxic and adrenaline warned me abut it. I didnt do that again. So i said i must app for tp another time to let admins forget that. And i didnt break any rule. At today. I posted my app cuz i know that i didnt break any rule since 1 month. If i relly broke a rule. I wouldnt make my tp app after that. I should waut more time. PS noob players always saying to me to stop tp at fights when they shoot me. But i didnt shoot them. So they think im tpting. Even trusted players think that. I say to them to report cuz i know that i didnt break any single rule.

Thanks for ur votes anyway. If u think si. I can wait more time if u think im not redy
                It was actually yesterday night (not even 24hrs ago). I have played with a different account
                You actually shot me there and I almost had you killed but since you were about to die, you tele'd away.

Comment

I no see your help in game
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel[M4] View Post
                    I no see your help in game
                    No
                    Lol what? At least u see me in game. Man our time zone is totally different
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Lol what? At least u see me in game. Man our time zone is totally different
                      What I Said ..
                      Sometimes I'm connected to irc with other names. & .

Comment

Originally posted by Manuel[M4] View Post
                        What I Said ..
                        Sometimes I'm connected to irc with other names. & .
                        Oh yeah. now everyone will come and say "i use different account or name"
                        and i want to ask a question
                        why whenever i post a TP application. my thread comes hot. and everyone click on it? why me? u can answer me in a PM.
                        PS: you're NOT always watching on IRC. even if u do. i'm not always helping players because i don't play just to help players. i have too many things to be busy with it. Making objects, Racing, Killing, and other. that's my point!
                        Stay low, Go fast.
                        Kill first, Die last.
                        One shot, One kill
                        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Oh yeah. now everyone will come and say "i use different account or name"
                          and i want to ask a question
                          why whenever i post a TP application. my thread comes hot. and everyone click on it? why me? u can answer me in a PM.
                          PS: you're NOT always watching on IRC.
                          Ok so here's my opinion and I wanna make everything clear for you and I don't want to seem rude:

I'm not sure yet if you are still allowed to post a TP application, but even though, you can't accept the negative votes even after 4 Admins said their reasons of the negative votes and I find that as an inacceptable behaviour for someone who wants to be Trusted Player in my opinion.

And I don't understand your question, maybe you want to explain me a bit? ..
                          Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 14-01-16, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Denied, you can reapply in a month (14/02/2016).

Good luck

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X