Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BOOM] [BOOM] Evil application for trusted player :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BOOM] [BOOM] Evil application for trusted player :)

Username: Evil_Boss
    Any previous names: [FIR]Evil_Bo$$ when i joined
    IRC Nickname (if any): Evil_Boss
    Time spent in-game (hours): 145 hours which is excellent
    Extra notes:hi guys its me Evilboss, the loved guy in server as well as on forums maybe lol i love Gamerx the way the admins the staff the enviorment is so special it makes me actually feel like top of the world i never get bored when i play here
    so i know all admins mosly 90 percent servers.. and as u all know i have strong experince of making/hosting servers.. being admin in big servers of samp and co owner ship and so mch stuff and made gamemodes etc 5 year experince clan clanwars nd uhmm etc so i think for me i hav a good impression in game and i like peace and love and all is good so i hope i get accept! and wish me best of luck
    Being just a tp for fun is not my way, i think for being a tp we should have maturity gentle behaviour and calmness so we can handle all situations positivily so uhmm i think i have all the things and obviously u have to belive in urself before doing anything hope u guys like it i never thought i will apply but then i thought i am good then y m not doing
    seems i posted lil mch :P Blanco sir,instant,cashwez, Rodija Robo sir blackbird jobu sir, dan many admins know me martens specially the true rule lover hehe loved the way he handle .. so i think i got all things thanks for your precious time on reading this
    lots of love
    BOOM
    Some Moments Of Gamerx its just trailer :P
    http://imgur.com/a/zS722
    sorry if u don't like i am adding these things, i just want to be myself and share my love with alll
    http://i.imgur.com/a00U2uT.png
    Last edited by Muaaz; 28-01-16, 02:21 PM.

I love your attitudes, you seem to be nice player and well behaved, all you contributions were always positive such as helping players, reporting cheaters and rulebreakers and being active (enough) for the status, i like your contributions, keep it up and never give up.

As long as you meet all requirements for me i decided to give you positive vote.
    Not because i was told i always vote no

Good luck !

Comment

I'm still not sure if you are trolling or being serious with your behaviour which goes way too far many times. Sorry if I'm wrong,but this is my opinion about you, you applied too fast and you should improve yourself more.

I just can't trust you at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
        I love your attitudes, you seem to be nice player and well behaved, all you contributions were always positive such as helping players, reporting cheaters and rulebreakers and being active (enough) for the status, i like your contributions, keep it up and never give up.

As long as you meet all requirements for me i decided to give you positive vote.
        Not because i was told i always vote no

Good luck !
        what a lovely positive start thanks blackbird lots of love

Originally posted by Toxic_Ro View Post
        I'm still not sure if you are trolling or being serious with your behaviour which goes way too far many times. Sorry if I'm wrong,but this is my opinion about you, you applied too fast and you should improve yourself more.

I just can't trust you at the moment.
        Toxic, that time when we chatted i was joking with you and you with me.. okay so it does't mean that am not good lol that was just joke and in pm :P anyhow its fine everybody has their own view like and dislikes for me i think its the best tym and am on peak! hope u will like me as a tp very soon u can see amazing changes and if u judge people because of their time then u are on wrong track u must learn some ppl are more catchy in things they are matured earlier and some ppl are u can say take a example 50 years old or graduate but sitll dont know english and the basic manners of talk so i think time doest that mch matters it matters but that one i did so hope u like me and clear your doubt very soon am eagerly wanting your vote i see good in others always and always had a wish to make all happy and wish u best of luck and god bless you! thanks for spending your precious time on reading and doing comment lots of love!
        Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 28-01-16, 07:15 PM. Reason: Added the deleted double post contents to this post

Comment

It's a no from me as you are not ready yet.

One reason is the discussion we had a week ago :

The other one is that you used a command to evade death while fighting me yesterday (undercover account).
          ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
          Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
          ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
          Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

i truly belive that a successfull person has always a lot of haters and its fine some ppl dont like me because am too sweet and if u judge a person for a little act that can happen from anyone.. its a game.. u can do mistake no body is perfect i guess u r too.. but the thing is to admit it and say i will not again..obviously when it comes to criticizing ppl will see only negative things they wil not his reports his effort and helping ppl so also try to look at positive and bright side of a person.. ppl b like i dont like him hes not fighting lets kill him he shoot me and i dont shoot because obviously m not fighting i will run na.. so they will capture it and say look he death evaded oh cmon have common sense? u r not fighting so u have to run .. nd remi thanks whatever was in ur mind/heart u expressed i appreaciate it god bless u

i daily spend almost 10 hours in game.. which makes me more active see now my hours are 152 or 151.. and kills also just 200 + increased and 6 7 hours more added the thing is the true ppl who love me would love to see me ofcource you are senior and mch experinced in GX And remi i dont hate u i want your vote because i love all hope u change your view on me
            Last edited by Toxic_Ro; 28-01-16, 07:14 PM. Reason: Added the deleted double post contents to this post.

Comment

You don't seem to me being ready at all for this (especially double posting twice in your own application).
              Take your time, improve and try to fit in. Being helpful sometimes and reporting isn't everything, its the last fit for this status which matters.

It's a No this time.

Comment

I tryed to read your posts Evil_Boss but I failed. Maybe because your colors and your fonts are horrible.

Comment

Haha everybody has their own taste.. Try to read it if u want a good gem haha in ur treasure keep it simple always i think this is the biggest tp app lol so much big posts nd discussion anyhow i have already posted enough and said too much the result should come up now.. Lets wait with patience
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 28-01-16, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post

Toxic, that time when we chatted i was joking with you and you with me.. okay so it does't mean that am not good lol that was just joke and in pm :P anyhow its fine everybody has their own view like and dislikes for me i think its the best tym and am on peak! hope u will like me as a tp very soon u can see amazing changes and if u judge people because of their time then u are on wrong track u must learn some ppl are more catchy in things they are matured earlier and some ppl are u can say take a example 50 years old or graduate but sitll dont know english and the basic manners of talk so i think time doest that mch matters it matters but that one i did so hope u like me and clear your doubt very soon am eagerly wanting your vote i see good in others always and always had a wish to make all happy and wish u best of luck and god bless you! thanks for spending your precious time on reading and doing comment lots of love!
                    I didn't say anything about your PM,I was pointing out that your behaviour is sometimes annoying when you are exagerating with your love and peace things, you seem to be a troll while doing that, but oh well that's just my opinion.

Comment

hahaa yeah that is just opinion reality is different, i think there is always 2 persons in a soul one is childish second one is naughty like this so we should always do crazy stuff sometime it makes us realize that we are kids still lol old so thats fine and replying very late where u was lol after that mch days u replied!
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 31-01-16, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on 9th of March.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                        X