Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did i sayd what i more need to be a tp?

Username: K1t
    Any previous names:X1t,Asteroid,FightFuryX,Grove_N1X,Phoenix[C4]...(look last app and look all my previously names)
    IRC Nickname: now Axe[MS]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 625
    Score:27600
    smother ur mother,and make ur sister think I love her

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ging-blackbird

No from me.

Comment

no from me,no from me,no from me...the last time an not autocbugging.+ what i must change to i can be tp?

Comment

You just got warned for breaking the forum rules, and it's not the first time I do that.

No from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe[MS] View Post
          no from me,no from me,no from me...the last time an not autocbugging.+ what i must change to i can be tp?
          You have to stop making TP Applications too often. You have to work on yourself, be helpfull and active in-game and on the forums aswell. You are already active, but I never saw you helping that much. You have to may sure that the Admins trust you again before applying for Trusted Player status. Have fun and don't speed up with your applications, just take your time. You don't have to apply on the specific date that has been given by a management when you got denied. Just take your time.

One tip from me, stop changing your name every minute.

I won't vote in your application, I just only came here to give you some advices.

Good luck!

EDIT K1T has been jailed recently by me for using c-bug in redzones.
          I already tol you so many times to STOP USING C-bug in redzones. Even if you don't shoot someone are you still NOT allowed to use 2shotd/c-bug in redzones. Players, specially new players who never used to DM will be confused whenever they see someone using 2shots/c-bug. They doesn't know about those weapon bugs and will see such players as hackers/cheaters.
          Last edited by Beer; 06-02-16, 01:32 PM.

Comment

okey.

Comment

My vote comes negative by looking at others' replies.

Expecting a flawless attitude from you as you appear to be a 2faced guy (witnessed you going nuts after getting some apps denied)
              ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
              Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
              ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
              Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

[17:34:30] <@GX-25> [>> %#gamerX] * [_Price_] (ID: 26) reported Vlad_Astralov (ID: 7) for hh
                [17:34:33] <@GX-02> [>> %#gamerX] * Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) is watching Vlad_Astralov (ID:7)
                [17:34:45] <@GX-12> * Admin Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) has set Vlad_Astralov (ID:7) health to 99
                [17:34:57] <@GX-21> [>> %#gamerX] * K1t (ID: 46) reported GXTempNameID49 (ID: 49) for kill in driver's car
                [17:35:02] <@GX-04> [>> %#gamerX] * AC ALERT (Fly Swim): AnarchyBike (ID:96) is swimming at 137.14m (spec them)
                [17:35:15] <@GX-29> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from K1t (ID:46) to Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67): i know ur now blind but /sp 49
                [17:35:18] <@GX-05> [>> %#gamerX] * Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) is watching AnarchyBike (ID:96)
                [17:35:20] <@GX-10> [>> %#gamerX] * AC ALERT (Fly Swim): AnarchyBike (ID:96) is swimming at 97.36m (spec them)
                [17:35:23] <@GX-16> * AnarchyBike (ID:96) has been kicked by Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) for
                [17:35:25] <@GX-26> [>> %#gamerX] * The Player ID 96 being watched by Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) has left the server
                [17:35:28] <@GX-07> [>> %#gamerX] * Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) is watching GXTempNameID49 (ID:49)
                [17:35:30] <@GX-11> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) to K1t (ID:46): what?
                [17:35:39] <@GX-04> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from K1t (ID:46) to Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67): he is killing in driver's car
                [17:35:48] <@GX-26> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from K1t (ID:46) to Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67): he pressed g and kill some ppl
                [17:35:54] <@GX-13> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from K1t (ID:46) to Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67): what,i reported
                [17:36:09] <@GX-10> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) to K1t (ID:46): i was on someone else at that point of time
                [17:36:18] <@GX-27> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Jobu_Janes[wW] (ID:67) to K1t (ID:46): next time try not to be so impatient
                No...

"Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows."(Walter Röhrl)

Comment

NO from me, reasons abound, it is obvious that you 'are not ready to be tp.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

Denied, you can re-apply on the 9th of March.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X