• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• third request for level 2

Username: RADIAS[M4]
    Any previous names: RADIAS
    IRC Nickname (if any): RADIAS
    Time spent in-game (hours): 513+ (30836 minutes)

Note: I tried to improve my activity in the forum, observation which did in me previous request...
    and... I think I'm ready for level 2.
    Last edited by RADIAS; 29-01-16, 05:45 AM.

Your in-game behavior has always been nice and helpful. About the forum, I could see you really tried to work on this, as I recommended you in your last TP app. Sometimes you make posts saying stuff that were already mentioned by others in previous posts. I don't know if it's due to your english level (you were not able to understand that what you said, was already said) or you just don't take the time to read the other posts before posting. However, sometimes I appreciate more the effort than the facts, and that's why my vote is positive this time as I could see you tried to work on my last suggestions.

Lastly, just try not to repeat what other people already said in your posts.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

Thanks you Sr lorsimon, I will continue working on it

Comment

hi radias, definitely I agree with Lorsimon, you are a good player, very respectful, you help a lot, follow the rules and you make any trouble. I am glad that you take right constructive reviews and you make anything possible to improve and you have done it very good in all the ways, that speaks good for you, no more say is obviously a yes.

lots of luck.

Comment

I have noticed that your behavior has been good in-game.

Yes from me.
          You are the sauce for my chicken

April Fools:

Comment

Thanks for your answers... Is very important to me

Comment

You improved a lot and are more active.
              Yes

Comment

[16/01 19:09] <@GX-27> * RADIAS[M4] (ID:75) has been jailed by Blackbird (ID:27)
                [16/01 19:10] *@GX-02:%#gamerX* * PM from RADIAS[M4] (ID:75) to Blackbird (ID:27): he use teleport in fight and you no /jailed
                Except from that one occurrence, I agree with the above mentioning you being a good guy but you gotta make sure to apprehend of all GamerX rules

Neutral
                on this
                ...Mi nuh waan nuh hyprocrits talk to mi, Mi nuh trust plastic smiles
                Waan see yuh dead n a smile inna backative style, talk dem do all di while...
                ...Nuff a dem tek life fi joke, Dem nuh know dem purposes
                Dem put diable before everything n blessing turn up surplus...

Comment

Originally posted by remi View Post
                  Except from that one occurrence, I agree with the above mentioning you being a good guy but you gotta make sure to apprehend of all GamerX rules

Neutral
                  on this
                  I totally forgot about this one, special thanks to remi for reminding me.

No from me, i know it's old but as old as the application as well (Not that much), so if i was you i wouldn't apply until some time have passed from my jail/rulebreak.

Good luck!

Comment

made this mistake at one time I duel with 2 players at a time and I focused on one , When I kill, I Went to cure my blood and I be jailed .
                    The player wanted the score .
                    I do not justify my mistake , and they have the right to vote no, I can only say it was a long time and that will not happen again

Thanks for your answers
                    Last edited by RADIAS; 06-02-16, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I'll give you a chance, hope you learn from that "mistake" .
                      You can find me here https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002106566/ See you

Comment

Originally posted by raiden View Post
                        I'll give you a chance, hope you learn from that "mistake" .
                        thanks raiden and Clearly, i learned of the mistake...

Comment

Waiting on a couple more votes..

Comment

thanks you Nate...

I think we all deserve a chance, I have tried to improve in this area too and I also apologize for my activity in the last few days, I've had a lot of work, but I have tried to be active in the forum and IRC
                            Last edited by RADIAS; 13-02-16, 03:34 AM.

Comment

As Lorsimon said, you improved in the things he suggested. I wanna see you improve more being a TP, and try to be good in everything.
                              Just make sure you do not break rules just because someone else did it too without a punishment, that would just lead you to a demote in the future..

As long as you dont let us down, you got my Yes.
                              Last edited by Lames; 13-02-16, 08:17 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X