• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price's Application

Username: [_Price_]
    Any previous names: Price[M] and Price[M4]
    IRC Nickname (if any): [_Price_]
    Time spent in-game (hours): 3490 hours

I think after 4 months after woking so hard and being patient i deserve this status now. I had some clan problems but they are not a part of tp. I report a lot and i help and i am active everyday
    Last edited by Interstellar; 10-02-16, 02:09 AM.

Originally posted by Mousytom View Post
    To be honest, its been a really long time since you did anything bad... I don't know why people are hold their year + old feelings toward you. A lot of players come to Gamerx at a very young age and gradually mature. You have grown up a lot and it is very clear to me in game and on the forums. You are also helpful and also very active and I never see you doing anything wrong or annoying in game.
    I understand that you want this status a lot as you have been trying to get it for years now. A lot of players would have gone mad by now if they were you and left Gamerx a long time ago. The fact that you have been waiting so long and improving more and more each time shows me that you are very patient and good at controlling your attitude.
    I really don't see why we shouldn't give you a chance this time, so its a yes from me. Goodluck.
    3 months later and I still feel the same about you. Anyway what more can I say, its a yes from me. Goodluck

Comment

All what Mousytom mentioned above is kinda correct,
      However you still have a lack of maturity :
      [11:26:27] <Jack_Hai> (115) how to change my job
      [11:26:32] <Bibo_Lilo[7NA]> (95) what JOb ?
      <[_Price_]> (132) blowjob
      [11:26:54] <[_Price_]> (132) its the best job
      You sir are seeking for trusted player status, and I personnally care a lot a Mature guy, not mentioning your silly behavior in Teamspeak, february 8th or 9th.

What I mean is, i really noticed your "hard work", but a mature Tp is the most succecful one, so me asking you to be more mature is a key to your succes.
      [11:28:20] <13[_Price_]> heyo
      [11:28:25] <13BiboLilo> hey
      [11:28:31] <13[_Price_]> you saw my app right
      [11:28:32] <13[_Price_]> ?
      [11:28:49] <13BiboLilo> yes
      [11:28:55] <13[_Price_]> hmm
      [11:29:01] <13BiboLilo> why ?
      [11:29:08] <13[_Price_]> i hope my 4 months hard work comes to success
      [11:29:15] <13BiboLilo> hmm
      See? ain't cool at all, patience is always good, It's a No from me
      Good luck;
      Bibo.
      Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

On the first situation : i think many players and tps do it , isn't it?
        And in the second situation , i had done the same with other admins long back , and i got a lesson. After that , how can you imagine i told you to vote "YES"??????

Comment

Hmm you're taking this to the second level,

first thing you don't know how much I hate those immature silly TPs of today's, which i never aggreed on their pormotion.
          second thing you sir were clearly trying to tell me what to post
          Plus it's obvious :
          [11:37:43] <13[_Price_]> bibo
          [11:37:52] <13BiboLilo> Yes ?
          [11:37:57] <13[_Price_]> bro
          [11:38:00] <13[_Price_]> i never told you to vote
          [11:38:06] <13[_Price_]> i had learnt a lesson
          [11:38:11] <13[_Price_]> shit man
          [11:38:11] <13BiboLilo> you were trying to
          [11:38:18] <13[_Price_]> never bro
          [11:38:29] <13[_Price_]> i had done this earlier , i told an admin to vote and he voted no
          [11:38:33] <13[_Price_]> so , after that time
          [11:38:34] <13BiboLilo> so you think arguing with those who voted for you is a good idea ?
          [11:38:43] <13[_Price_]> i am not arguing
          [11:38:46] <13[_Price_]> i w8ed for 4 months
          [11:38:56] <13BiboLilo> do I look like i care
          [11:38:56] <13[_Price_]> you know
          [11:39:00] <13BiboLilo> i care about Gamerx
          [11:39:03] <13BiboLilo> and its TPS
          [11:39:04] <13[_Price_]> delija can ban me from tp section
          [11:39:06] <13[_Price_]> please man
          [11:39:12] <13[_Price_]> atleast remove that and vote no
          [11:39:17] <13BiboLilo> no wtf
          [11:39:23] <13BiboLilo> you're making it a lot worese
          [11:39:26] <13BiboLilo> worse *
          [11:39:28] <13[_Price_]> but bro
          [11:39:32] <13BiboLilo> enough
          [11:39:32] <13[_Price_]> just understand my situation
          [11:39:36] <13BiboLilo> for your own good
          [11:39:39] <13BiboLilo> please stop
          [11:39:43] <13BiboLilo> or i will mess it up
          [11:39:53] <13BiboLilo> i'm free to post what ever I want
          [11:40:13] <13BiboLilo> no one is allowed to tell me what to post and what to
          [11:44:02] <13BiboLilo> in case its leagle
          Bibo's Youtube Channel

Comment

"I report a lot and i help and i am active everyday"
            Whenever I join ingame I see you being afk most of the time there. And as I play quite often, I dont see you ingame that much (timezones perhaps?). And I have rechieved some pms from you on IRC where you ask me/other admins if you are ready to a tp, I think you should figure it out yourself.
            No from me.

Comment

No
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

I think here are some personal issues here apart from the mistakes you've done too (e.g. asking indirect an admin to give you a vote on your app).
                It should be fair for everyone, and in other applications before, the No's which had a personal issue/background weren't counted so it shouldn't be counted here either (even though their behavior against you is reasonable and I can fully understand it).

To make something clear, you won't have it easy having admins not liking you. But I think you can manage that, even though its always good to have more friends than enemies

I will give you my vote here as well. And it contains the same reason as Mousytom mentioned (which is the very human point of view btw).
                I can understand why you ask an admin to put attention on your application, to show him that you deserve it and to show him the reasons why you deserve it.
                And I think you deserve it.. You are getting more and more frustrated, so you start handling things different. And I know, that if you get denied this time as well, you will start doing more mistakes.

In my opinion, you should get a chance, to proof that you are done making mistakes out of frustration and to proof that you are ready to mature in this status.
                I don't care if you give those 'immature' comments (the ones bibo mentioned). I mean you are still young, and even I make immature comments sometimes, but I think thats just the way it is..

You got my Yes for the reason that you actually work for it and still keep on focussing in getting it.
                And I also request this to be discussed more in the Management to give this a final decision as I think there are too many personal issues here and I think everyone deserves a chance as long as it's deserved ofc..
                Last edited by Lames; 10-02-16, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks Lames.
                  I agree with you. After 4 months , i just wanted admins to have a look in my application. They took in a wrong way. And about my maturity or immaturity , i am still young. Now , there's no one who hasn't gone through this stage.
                  Thanks a lot lames

Comment

I wasn't even going to vote as due to timezone I haven't met you in-game that much. But as I have seen some things that really bothers me, I'm going to give my opinion and vote.

First of all, if making a joke (it was clearly a JOKE) about blowjobs is something "immature", then I'm the most fucking immature here as I make that kind of jokes the whole time.

Secondly, about asking opinons related to a TP app, that's just normal. The dude just wanted some opinions about how he's doing to be a TP. He also tried to show that he has being speding time and effort to get it. There is NOTHING WRONG with that. It's like when you're in a job and you know you have been working so hard and putting a lot of effort on it and you know you deserve a better payment thanks to that. What do you do? You go to your boss and tell him what you have done and why you deserve a better payment. Is it wrong??? I don't think so.

About maturity, I'm already tired of saying this, even in admin threads: We CANNOT expect a 40 years old attitude from kids who are usually between 14-17 years old. This dude is just still a fucking kid, how can we ask him to behave like if he was 30 if we know he's 14. His behavior is quite normal for his age and as long as he doesn't do something really bad, it's okay.

And finally, what really makes me give you a positive vote, is that you CLEARLY want to be TP sooo hard. Maybe the one who wants it the most currently. That's actually a good thing as I see nowadays we got a lot of TP's who are "mature" but they don't really appreciate being TP that much. Some even think being TP is "shit" but they still keep the status... I prefer to give TP status to a person who really wants it but isn't that "perfect", over someone who is "good" but don't appreciate the status.

Ah, and yeah, this is a fucking game, there is no need to hate anyone here because of their personality... If these players don't have any bad intention nor desire to make bad stuff against GamerX, there is just no need to hate them because they got another type of personality. We should appreciate everyone here as we all players, TP's and admins, are what keep this community alive.

If there is still any doubt, my vote is positive. Ok sir oK.

PS: If you ever get TP status and fuck something up again, I'll be the first one willing to ban you.
                    Last edited by LorSimon; 10-02-16, 05:05 PM.
                    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

I'm not sure if our votes matter in this particular situation because he ends up getting denied every time despite our best arguments to get him accepted. Lames and Lorsimon have done a really good job in explaining why he deserves one last chance at becoming a TP. I would much rather have him as TP over people who don't appreciate being one.
                      First of all, if making a joke (it was clearly a JOKE) about blowjobs is something "immature", then I'm the most fucking immature here as I make that kind of jokes the whole time.

About maturity, I'm already tired of saying this, even in admin threads: We CANNOT expect a 40 years old attitude from kids who are usually between 14-17 years old. This dude is just still a fucking kid, how can we ask him to behave like if he was 30 if we know he's 14. His behavior is quite normal for his age and as long as he doesn't do something really bad, it's okay.
                      I don't understand why people have to call others immature when they make the same jokes with their friends. As long as it wasn't offending anyone, no harm no foul right? Price is a good person and yes, he's done dumb shit in the past and he might do dumb shit in the future, but we all mess up every now and then but right now, he's doing the best he possibly can and if you disagree because of personal reasons or whatever, I'd like you to put up a valid argument as to why he shouldn't be TP.

Yes from me.

Comment

well, I see you are a very insistent person. I'm surprised about your perseverance. I will not stop saying that your attitude is sometimes tiring, but as an admin said today; there are many tps who are the same or even worse, then why not you?. We all have our bad moments (immature) but I see you really want to be "tp", and I hope that if you are accepted; you will behave well and also i hope you will not disappoint us and fight to keep the status.
                        yes.

ps: bad english sorry

PS2: English was corrected by lorsimon (didn't change any of her meanings). You're welcome.
                        Last edited by LorSimon; 10-02-16, 07:30 PM. Reason: Correcting english. Np.

Comment

I have nothing personal against you price, so don't take my vote negatively, but it is clear to me (even if not to the other admins), that you are still going through the 'learning phase' of not being a noob. You'll get there eventually.

No from me.

PS:
                          People probably assume my no is because I hold a grudge against him for how he acted a few years ago. This isn't the case, and to be honest I am not even aware of Price's history, my vote is just based on what I have seen of him recently, which isnt too impressive.
                          Last edited by wooolly; 10-02-16, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I have to agree with what lames and simon have mentioned on that thing it was obviously a joke pming admin about tp app as long as you dont ask them for a "yes" is normal imo, i also dislike sooo much that people keep holding grudge and judging after alot of time passed already i mean it's been like 2 years now if im not wrong c'mon everyone changes, you were young by then i think you have changed. alot of people had same issues or even worse and got tp and improved and even reached admin level.

So yeah i will vote positive on this but i'm gonna ask you only one thing don't make me regret it. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks all of you for your votes

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X