hp hp hp !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hp hp hp !!!

hello gamerx i am zakariyae from gamerx today i would like to talk about something i just noticed recently i am gona talk about hp maps or hp in general i created lots of hp maps but when i ask an admin to load it they say sorry i am busy now i can't not just me but lots of other players and it a little annoying that we spend hours and hours making hp map but when we ask admins to load it's they says that they are busy please find a solution

[l3tab][zakaria]
    Last edited by zakariyae; 12-02-16, 10:16 PM.

You know that admins are not made admins to make HP maps/events? Admins got their level to protect the server from rule breakers and cheaters. When they say that, you could easily PM other admin or PM the same admin at other time. Don't be annoying by always asking them to make HP maps. They are busy with admin's job that you don't need to know.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There's not really a solution mate. Just /spos your objects and come on after a few hours or maybe after sometime. Not all admins will say they won't load it. I'm pretty sure waiting a few hours isn't a big thing to ask for after working for a long time on creating it. Just add more objects to to your hp and make it harder while an admin finally agrees. Other than this there really is not another solution. If your suggesting a command that'll load an hp without admins then it can be abused badly - so no. So just be patient pretty much, I repeat not every admin will say no everyday.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 12-02-16, 10:21 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

i know that admins got their jobs also i know how much hard it is to be an adin and take all the responsibility but it's only a small thing there are many admins active and one of them will come and check my hp map and if it was good he will load it i am not asking for something big

Comment

You know, admins are quite often busy, so they sometimes can't do what you want (in your case an hp). There aren't any solutions to that, just be patient. They can do it but when they are free, so don't ask them all the time to do your hp. Think about them, they always have to check reports, to help players etc... So when they can do it → they will load it for sure. It's not that they don't want to do it but that they are busy and that's not " easy " for them to do a lot of things at the same time.

Comment

To be honest, loading a HP is the most annoying and stressful admin task (at least for me. And I'm pretty sure many admins agree on this as well). This is not really enjoyable at all for an admin, why? Because the amount of players rulebreaking there, is too damn high. There are always lots of players who are constantly trying to get the goo by cheating (like using pobs, vehicles etc), others who just can't understand you cannot DM in HP, etc... Personally, I get on my nerves when I'm loading a HP.

Also, even tho' you could see a lot of admins on /admins list, it doesn't really mean they all are online. Usually the most of them are AFK. It means if you type /admins and you see 5 admins "online", it would most likely be that only 1 or 2 admins are really online, and 3 of them are AFK. Therefore, those few admins who are online would probably deny your HP request as they want to be free to check reports (HP's are really time consuming, you gotta be watching it the whole time).

The only thing we could do to increase the amount of HP's being loaded, is forcing our admins to do it, and that just won't happen. The only mandatory admin task right now, is to check reports (as it's the only one which could lead you a warn, even a demotion). The rest of tasks are just voluntary.

Yes, I know you people spend a lot of time and effort trying to make cool HP maps, that's the reason why I, and probably the other admins as well, load these HP's. Because trust me, it's not really funny for admins to host them. Even tho' it does make players happy (that's another reason why we load them).

Another possible way to increase the amount of HP's, is to help admins by scripting some gamemode features which could help us to make it easier. Which has already been suggested many times, but it has never been added, I guess due to a lack of free time.

In summary, there isn't really much we can do about it further than motivate admins to load more hp's to make our players happier. Or, the scripting option is a good one as well (but that's up to the scripters).
            Last edited by LorSimon; 13-02-16, 05:29 AM.
            I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

yes i understand and thanks for replying i know that admins have a big responsibility like checking reports and kicking rulebreakers and also as u said if i typed admins and saw 10 admins that dosen't means they are all online so why don't we make hp like events at least one hp in day and people can suggest their hp maps here in the forum with events suggesting maps and if that map was good then admin will reply saying your hp map will be loaded on for example 20/2/2016 if this idea was bad then sorry and u can close this thread

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X