Flamer in redzone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamer in redzone

Using Flamer in redzone is against the rules, yet players can use /flamer or /sc to get Flamer in redzone, I see several players abuse this occasionally.

Solution: A message appears on your screen when you type /flamer in redzone (similar to /rocket or /grenades message), and Flamer weapon to be removed from /sc list.

Cheers.

If this is true then I'd love to see your suggestion in action. Also about /sc I think you should be able to access it in rz however once you click onto Flamethrower (still in rz) then it comes up with the message. Other weapons should be accessible in my opinion.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
      If this is true then I'd love to see your suggestion in action. Also about /sc I think you should be able to access it in rz however once you click onto Flamethrower (still in rz) then it comes up with the message. Other weapons should be accessible in my opinion.
      Really? /sc is spend cookie for spawn weapon, giving a spawn weapon where it is not allowed at spawn, is it even logical? Sure it's better to remove it from /sc list for players.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
        Really? /sc is spend cookie for spawn weapon, giving a spawn weapon where it is not allowed at spawn, is it even logical? Sure it's better to remove it from /sc list for players.
        Spawn weapons not allowed at spawn zones? Now that doesn't sound logical. I did actually say that if a player tries to spawn a rz restricted weapon then the message shows up which "Loaijs" mentioned. When this message shows up, it'll say that the particular weapon they tried spawning is restricted in rz and they won't be able to get the weapon. I can't say anything much 'simpler' than this. Tell me if you don't understand. Cheers.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Spawn weapons not allowed at spawn zones?
          He meant that Flamer is a weapon which is not allowed in redzone and giving that kind of weapon as spwan weapon is illogical. He did not mean that spwan weapons should not be allowed in spwan area, instead he was pointing out that flamer should not to be allowed in /sc dialog box.

Comment

Ok sir new roller on this board, let me explain what you are thinking:

A Player typed /sc in spawnzone and selected "Flame Thrower"
            then it will say "Sorry! U Are in Redzone!" (< this is what you want right)
            and the player typed it again outside spawnzone and can select "Flame Thrower" (< this is what you want right)
            then it will say "Congratz! your extra SPAWN WEAPON has been set to Flame Thrower"
            But you are not allowed to use it at SPAWNZONE, the server gives you as SPAWN WEAPON.

My logic was, just to remove the flame thrower completely from /sc for players, that's what i also understood from Loajis's word.
            What Loajis meant from the "message" is for /flamer only, not /sc

Now tell me again who are still confused with the point here...
            Last edited by Robo; 22-02-16, 05:51 PM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

I think I understand what you mean but surely thats equivalent to a guy going out of a rz, typing /rocket and coming back in to kill with it.

Comment

Ok sir new roller on this board, let me explain what you are thinking:

A Player typed /sc in spawnzone and selected "Flame Thrower"
                then it will say "Sorry! U Are in Redzone!" (< this is what you want right)
                and the player typed it again outside spawnzone and can select "Flame Thrower" (< this is what you want right)
                then it will say "Congratz! your extra SPAWN WEAPON has been set to Flame Thrower"
                But you are not allowed to use it at SPAWNZONE, the server gives you as SPAWN WEAPON.

My logic was, just to remove the flame thrower completely from /sc for players, that's what i also understood from Loajis's word.
                What Loajis meant from the "message" is for /flamer only, not /sc

Now tell me again who are still confused with the point here...
                It's not confusing at all. It is not that high effective weapon like Rocket Launcher and Minigun.
                "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

I think I understand what you mean but surely thats equivalent to a guy going out of a rz, typing /rocket and coming back in to kill with it.
                  Yep exactly like what you are trying to explain!
                  it'll say that the particular weapon they tried spawning is restricted in rz and they won't be able to get the weapon

While we were not talking about access or somewhat, we wanted it to be removed from /sc Just like how /ski was removed when "spawnkilling" is no longer exist.
                  KVIrc User

Comment

While we were not talking about access or somewhat, we wanted it to be removed from /sc Just like how /ski was removed when "spawnkilling" is no longer exist.
                    Aw it's going to suck for it to be removed but I guess that is the only solution to this issue.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X