Warner system for sumo event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warner system for sumo event

When you join the sumo event in some maps you can camp somewhere like tunnels then other players were not be able to hit your car , in derby event if you try to be hide or camp you get warn for 5 times , I think this warner system should be add for sumo event too . This way its unfair to play this event ...
    Share your opinions tnx

There is no warn system for Sumo because when your vehicle fall or explode you will respawn in the event again. If you want no camp and warn system play Derby.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      There is no warn system for Sumo because when your vehicle fall or explode you will respawn in the event again. If you want no camp and warn system play Derby.
      That doesn't make sense...

It's just that sumo maps are expected to be different from derby, there are open and close map, which on open map your vehicle can fall down. However most maps are similar with each other, i think it's not wrong to add the warning system just like derby. However this will be difficult because in sumo you have to stay alive the most time to win, not to eliminate the others. Perhaps make the warning system to trigger longer than in derby.
      KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X