X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am not Admin Anymore?

Hello,

Since I knew there would be thousands of people asking me why I am not admin anymore, my answer always was "I'll post about it later". Why? because simply I won't answer person by person individually or I would never finish.

First of all, NO! I didn't get demoted! I won't give the details, but I will only say that I disagreed with several stuff regarding the administration which made me want to leave the admin team.

So, yeah, now you can stop asking me why I am not admin anymore, or otherwise my balls are gonna explode. Also, please don't ask me for more details.

Thanks for reading and pene for everyone.

PS: The answer for the other most asked question "will you be admin again?" is: I DON'T KNOW. I can't know the future but meanwhile, no.
    Last edited by LorSimon; 27-04-16, 02:31 AM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Idk if that decision was right or wrong for you ( to leave admin team ) but it was definitely lose for us.

Whatever happened with you, I hope you would not leave GamerX as apart from being admin, you are a nice guy.

Comment

Lorsimon, out of the 3 favourite admins I said I'd keep anonymous, I need to say that you were one of them. You were one of the top 3 admins in my opinion. You were helpful everywhere and normally when someone becomes an admin they usually lose out on one of the elements of helpfulness however you should be proud that you aren't one of them. Admin team won't be the same without you. Have a good one homie.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You dumbass.... Atleast promote me, then leave the admins team or do whatever you want ''ifuckinghateyou'' :@@

sigpic

Comment

I would simply like to tell you that your level will NEVER change my way of thinking about you as I totally don't care about it. You could be level 0, and you'd stay the same funny and great person. So it doesn't matter if you're level 2, I really don't want you to believe that some people were pretending to like you just because you had a high level, I hope you know why I say that and what I mean. So yeah, you decided to be level 2 once again because of some problems, it's your choice and I totally understand and respect it.

PS: <3
          Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 30-04-16, 05:40 PM. Reason: forgot to add the most important thing !

Comment

Well Lorsimon Imma tell you once again you were a good admin and you did you'r job well it's you deccission and i hope you did made the right one. And besides that i guess i can say from whole GamerX thanks for being such a good admin!

Comment

Everyone is leaving GamerX, and most admins left admin team, i don't know why but i wish you all the bests and good lucks, Don't let GamerX Down by leaving XD Good luck LorSimon, You were the sexiest admin, but now you're the sexiest Trusted Player
              Stay low, Go fast.
              Kill first, Die last.
              One shot, One kill
              No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Damn, its so bad you've lost your admin status, You were one of the best managers i've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                  Lorsimon, out of the 3 favourite admins I said I'd keep anonymous, I need to say that you were one of them. You were one of the top 3 admins in my opinion. You were helpful everywhere and normally when someone becomes an admin they usually lose out on one of the elements of helpfulness however you should be proud that you aren't one of them. Admin team won't be the same without you. Have a good one homie.
                  I'm probably #1 right... right...

Comment

That's really bad bro... You were doing your job as management so good and you were my favourite management. Sad to see that you left it

Comment

You were the one who supported me and you were the only guy and one more , who understood me a lot with a human point of view. It is very sad seeing your rank as TP , i never imagined that could happen too. I'd love to see you back bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariana_Grande View Post
                        I would simply like to tell you that your level will NEVER change my way of thinking about you as I totally don't care about it. You could be level 0, and you'd stay the same funny and great person. So it doesn't matter if you're level 2, I really don't want you to believe that some people were pretending to like you just because you had a high level, I hope you know why I say that and what I mean. So yeah, you decided to be level 2 once again because of some problems, it's your choice and I totally understand and respect it.
                        XD, the level digger thing was a joke. I know you're not like that, don't worry (Still I do know it's true there are some level diggers around). <3

Whatever happened with you, I hope you would not leave GamerX as apart from being admin, you are a nice guy.
                        Yeah, I will still play as much as before. I didn't used to play only 'cause of my admin duties. I also enjoy helping, hanging out, and talking shit with people.

By the way, thanks everyone for your words
                        I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

We lost a good admin, you were the best management in my mind when you got promoted you kept acting as you were still level 8 and didn't do like some managements do by not replying and more. I hope if there is a chance for you to get your status back i hope you get it. As Ariana mentioned, my chat with you won't differes level 9, level 2 or level 1 LorSimon is LorSimon.
                          "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

The first time I saw the name " LorSimon " the chat was with the color yellow , I do not know if I'll get used to this unexpected change, now to whom I / pm if I see some hacker Latin huh ? please reconsider and return to being a " yellowing "

Comment

In the beginning we thought you're just kidding us but since this post I know it's real. I was sad after I have read this. Thank you for sharing this information with us.
                              Last edited by Tarantula; 27-04-16, 04:42 PM.
                              Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X