Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that escalated quickly. I am pretty sure you you made the right decision for yourself to take the pressure out of your shoulders for a while. Like you said no one knows what the future holds for us xD

PS: Adrenaline yach sucks
    Manuel[M4]:Banned by Admin CoCoReNdAn[7NA] , please wait for her Reply.
    WoooIly:From now i love all admins just CocoRindan because he is the most sucker dicks girls

Comment

No tuve mucho tiempo para hablar con vos, aún así las veces que te decía algunas estupideces te lo tomabas muy bien y bromeabas sobre eso, siempre ponías las carreras que te pedía y atendías los reportes rapidísimo. Todo esto sumado a tu muy buena actividad me hace pensar que es una mierda que abandones la administración, pero como dijo Ariana: Esto no cambia mi forma de ver tu persona, siempre (y las pocas veces) que hablamos/hablemos voy a tenerte respeto y admiración por el buen administrador que fuiste.

Comment

You were an excellent administrator/part of management, you did the right things when you had to.
        Thanks for the chance you gave me to show myself, and also I'd like to thank you for all the things you did to me and also we're like brothers indeed, we share blood mate.

Anyway I didn't actually make this before because you ain't leaving so I just wanted to thank you for the job you did as a management, now let's keep having fun IG

Cheers and good luck in your future projects as an admin or not.

Comment

I Think You are best Management Here Soory For all management But He Friendly and Helpful and active But LorSimon To Know Admins not Best Players keep Be Good player Better Any Thing And admin not best Thing you are good player By Admin Or No you are Best Management here if you not Admin or u are admin u are Best At my look.
          Last edited by NeuroX; 01-05-16, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Lmao u guys remember when this was such a thing?

Comment

I do not remember this, I came to this server a lot of time later

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X