About the detonate command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the detonate command

We all know that rc vehicles are badly being abused. Someone used the detonate command while in their rc vehicle to kill those who are near them with their rc vehicle but the explosion dont kill them. And its hard for players to kill the rc driver. So i suggest that the detonate command should be blocked especially when someone type it when they are inside a rc vehicle.
    Last edited by Nick; 28-04-16, 12:17 PM. Reason: fixed a typo.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

I'm agree with you, this days I've seen that kind of problems and lot of people reporting about that because there are more than one player abusing of that cmd at the same time.

Or maybe just remove the command, I mean almost nobody use this command, unless to troll people.

Comment

Agree,this command should not be in-game because I cant see the good thing of the command(for now).If someone use this command,I only see them abuse this command to troll,get free kill,etc.Overall I thing this command should be remove

Comment

Remove the command would be a loss for those who like to record videos on gamerx
        I have a suggestion : Just typing /detonate automatically /autofix be disabled so that the explosion destroyed the car , just add a code so that players do not activate the autofix during regresssiva count.

Comment

+1 From Me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Darker View Post
            +1 From Me
            NOTE: If you want to reply to a suggestion, then try to discuss about it please or give a statement to it with valueable content. Point out where the difficulties are or what else could be improved. Find arguments why you are for or against the suggestion.

We don't want to read which suggestion you like or which you don't, thats not the point of it. So please hold your fingers back if you got nothing useful to post - otherwise your post get deleted.
            Be caution with forum rules. You made a thread you asks about how many posts needed to rank up so i'm thinking that you just spam the forums to get promoted. I don't know what is the point of ranking up it is just a title.

About the suggestion i like Gengar's idea. As he said a code may be added to disable autofix when /detonate command is been typed. And, the command should not be removed.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

It's useless to make autofix disabled because player can still speedboost to avoid explosion or even ran away from the vehicle before it exploded as the player can count 10 seconds after they typed /de.

I think it's better to remove this command completely (or make it as admin only command). The command itself is rarely used than for killing other players.

And it's not like a reason that would completely disallow player from detonating vehicle as they can still install vehicle bomb at the los santos
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X