Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TS3]Server groups

Can you add to TS3 groups.
    Example: • Black In Man • and in TS3 this player visible • Black In Man • and icon too

I don't know what you mean when suggesting this. Explain it more so that we can all understand.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

In TS3 there are 5 or 6 groups Guest Truted Player Owner Manegment Admin can you add different groups

Comment

You can create your own group on Teamspeak, follow this:

1) Right click and click on "create channel"

2) Over here are all the properties for the group you want to create. Like it says, as a normal user, you cannot create a permanent group. If you want a temporary group, well you got it! However if you want a permanent group, you can request one to be made by one the high level admins who use Teamspeak regularly.

I also don't really know why you want more groups. There's lots of groups on Teamspeak and various number of them have people at different times. Maybe I just got you wrong, but here look:

LOTS of groups.

Also if there are people in other groups and you feel lonely you can always poke them and write a short message saying you want to talk. Alternatively you can also PM them. I don't clearly know what you mean still but hopefully this helped.
        Originally posted by Muzaffar_Abdulazizov View Post
        not this
        Please explain what you mean, because at the moment it is not very clear.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 02-05-16, 05:56 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Not this. Groups

Comment

He didn't ask about channel, he asked about Groups.

However in TS3 we use groups same like forums usergroup, it's for level purpose for limiting permissions and such. There wont be custom group.
            KVIrc User

Comment

OK i see

Comment

No-one uses ts3 , admins should advertise it for players to join here then they should think about server groups ...

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X