Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pursuit invitation

Hello,

So here's the deal guys, I discovered a bug which is quite hard to explain, so let me tell you a bit about it using examples. So I join a race using /join, however close by the races start checkpoint there is also P2 who didn't type in /join and is just there because that's where he happened to be at the time when the race was loaded. What the bug basically is that I, a player who has just joined the race, is able to send a pursuit using the /pu command to P2, another player who hasn't joined the race but is near the start point of the race. I am guessing this is not meant to be able to done as it is disadvantageous for the racer and just basically another thing that can bug the game out. Hope you guys get what I mean. Shout out to Eliteus for explaining this for me.

Peace.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 02-05-16, 11:26 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
    I have found a new bug about pursuit invitations. If I find a player who is near the start checkpoint at the race but do not takes part I can invite him to pursuit.
    This bug is on race i think (/join)
    Because you can invite players to duel while they are in the start checkpoint

Comment

Sorry, the short explanation. I've edited my post. I join the race and I was able to invite another player to pursuit (/pursuit) who has not joined the race. He just has to be near.
      Last edited by Tarantula; 02-05-16, 11:36 PM.
      Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X