X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Parkour Challenges

Server Suggestion

1)
    First thing which I would love to have in the server is some sort of NRG parkour challenges, They're pretty simple. You just have to tackle a bit of obstacles, do a few jumps, dodge a few obstacles to finish it. I can map the parkour if this suggestion gets accepted, I would've firstly mapped the parkour and shared a few screenshots but I haven't seen any map of this kind in the server before. So better to ask before doing the hazzle. We can also arrange a little checkpoint at the end of parkour which gives a reward either coookies,cash,cakes,score etc at the end. also a little message saying "ABC has successfully completed the challenge /bp". Other features including bounce and speedboost should also be restricted in this area. Following is a picture highlighting some aspects of my first suggestion.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

2)
    My second suggestion will be car parkour challenges. same as NRG parkour but with cars. I can map the parkour if this suggestion gets accepted, You just have to tackle a bit of obstacles, do a few jumps, dodge a few obstacles to finish it.
    We can also arrange a little checkpoint at the end of parkour which gives a reward either coookies,cash,cakes,score etc at the end. also a little message saying "ABC has successfully completed the challenge /carparkour". Other features including bounce and speedboost should also be restricted in this area. Following is a picture highlighting some aspects of my suggestion.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    3)
    My last suggestion is pretty similar, BMX parkour and Simple no vehicle parkour. I can map the parkour if this suggestion gets accepted, You just have to tackle a bit of obstacles, do a few jumps, dodge a few obstacles to finish it.
    We can also arrange a little checkpoint at the end of parkour which gives a reward either coookies,cash,cakes,score etc at the end. also a little message saying "ABC has successfully completed the challenge /carparkour". Other features including bounce and speedboost should also be restricted in this area. following picture shows it.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Shifty; 04-05-16, 12:11 PM. Reason: Picture Removal

“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem

I always liked this kind of maps when I was young and when I played in another server a really long time ago. It would be great to see more maps like this here in GamerX.

PS. Could you remove server ads that had been given in one screen?
    Last edited by Beer; 04-05-16, 11:17 AM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X