Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About /n command.

Hello.
    Well I wanted to suggest this command for helping other players , GamerX has more than 1500 commands and it's should be hard for a newbie person to learn this things without helping , there's a problem here if they ask their questions in main chat , other players are also texting in main chat they might be confuse and they can't find the answer directly .
    So they can use /need command or shortcut /n , and ask their questions , This request will be send for trusted players and they will answer the questions with /pm or managements can add a system like /spc chat but it should be help conversation , TPs will open help conversation answer and close it . Also this future should be advertise in every 15 mins in main chat for new players to see this command and use it .
    Feel free to share your suggestions/opinions here .

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...rusted+players

Search before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
      That thread was left hanging without proper resolution so I think it's okay to open a new one and start new discussion. If he were to post there people would bash him for bumping old threads, because that's forum in a nutshell. But still, he should have searched before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackid View Post
        That thread was left hanging without proper resolution so I think it's okay to open a new one and start new discussion. If he were to post there people would bash him for bumping old threads, because that's forum in a nutshell. But still, he should have searched before posting.
        Not really, no need to start a whole new thread, she could've simply just bumped that thread since it wasn't locked. But oh well, on topic about the suggestion, my old self already expressed my opinion. Having this command means less help from people in chat which means not a lot of people won't really have to help which is one element of what you need to get TP status. Besides, that command will consist of huge amounts of pages, so if he is asking for one command, might as well just tell him in person rather than tell him to go and search for it in the command /n. So I don't really agree too much on this.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I think its a good idea

Comment

Not really a Bad idea But
            Queen we are here to help players.
            players and tps do help of players if newbie ask 1 question in main chat there Are 5 to 7 answers appeared in main chat
            so why should player Confused
            BTW fine idea
            Last edited by MaxSafy; 05-05-16, 10:13 PM.
            I always stand out,
            So people can call me Outstanding..

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Not really, no need to start a whole new thread, she could've simply just bumped that thread since it wasn't locked. But oh well, on topic about the suggestion, my old self already expressed my opinion. Having this command means less help from people in chat which means not a lot of people won't really have to help which is one element of what you need to get TP status. Besides, that command will consist of huge amounts of pages, so if he is asking for one command, might as well just tell him in person rather than tell him to go and search for it in the command /n. So I don't really agree too much on this.
              It's Fine to open a new thread like what this said:
              http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
              Please, search before you post a suggestion! If it has already been suggested do not suggest it again as it will just be deleted.

Please note that this rule is not meant to be too restrictive. If someone else has already suggested something similar to your suggestion, then you are allowed to post it, or if someone else suggested it, but did not suggest it well then you can re post it (and make sure its clear).
              What would be problem is the command name, new players wouldn't recognize this instead of commands that are usually can be found on other servers. In this case, they will start with /help or /cmds (we use /c and /commmands, not /cmds). After that, they will go /admins and then ask one of them, Yes /pm is more known globally than what you suggest /needhelp or /helpme... It's just matter with the method and command naming, players do not have difficulty on asking question tho, they are just mostly afraid to ask. The point is to make players possible getting support is just exist already (by /pm or in chat)
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X