Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Eliteus i'm pretty much tired of you editing my wordings how ever what ever i post in "suggestions" sections it's just a copy/Paste of what i got told by Owners and Managements so instead of blaming always me , blame every single Owner and Management member. They don't have time to post on all suggestions people suggests so i'm doing it even tho i know it will bring huge shit on my name and i got used to it but i'm getting tired of that as well.
    So start blaming all Managements and Owners instead of me only Elitues.

And for all of you even if i am against something i always change my opinion to positive if everyone wants it, for now on as all Owners and Managements said GamerX has nothing to do with clans Admin should not involve themself in kicking or chainging names of people that are not in the clan, how ever i do personally think clan system here should be improved atleast a bit or just add a new rule that would allowe Admins to remove tags from people that are not in clan just so everyone can stay happy. But what ever i'm not the guy for suggestions and you can forget on me posting anything in suggestions as that stuff is for Rick and Owners i'll do what i'm supposed to do here and that's Managing the server.

p.s Eliteus just because i wrote i'm tired of you etc. doesn't mean you lost any future here and you don't really need to go around telling every single person "i think i lost my future here" etc. You didn't lost anything , i do know that 99% of players hates me here but oh well i'm still fair to everyone.
    Last edited by Delija; 13-05-16, 11:20 AM.

Comment

I'm sorry but we won't change our policy regarding clans. In the past it brought many dramas and it will be a lack of time to implement a system like this as there will always be some issues.

The perfect system does not exists. At GamerX Matite and me made the choice to add 2 generics features for the clans (Clan Chat + /togglegotoclan) which are amazing features for the clans.

We are thinking about a duel group system, so if it gets implemented you will be able to do some clan duels in GamerX which would be a great addition in our server

I really hope you understand our position because we rarely refuse suggestions but this one is too complex, and our active admins have other priorities than dealing with clans.

Rick.

Comment

Originally posted by Delija View Post
        Alright Eliteus i'm pretty much tired of you editing my wordings how ever what ever i post in "suggestions" sections it's just a copy/Paste of what i got told by Owners and Managements so instead of blaming always me , blame every single Owner and Management member. They don't have time to post on all suggestions people suggests so i'm doing it even tho i know it will bring huge shit on my name and i got used to it but i'm getting tired of that as well.
        So start blaming all Managements and Owners instead of me only Elitues.
        This is also false. I'm not hating on you or chattin shit about you for any old reason. I am very serious toward arrogant/serious people and playful toward those who are playful. In this case, you Admin Delija, are very serious therefore I'm super serious and picky back to you, not to mention you are being a fake person as I heard you were not like this before. Other management like Rick for example I go on and have a constructive friendly discussions because they return the friendly and constructive replies back. Also they look at stuff from different perspectives which is why he at least considered adding a TP suggestion which you flat out denied and saw from one view, which was YOUR view, a mangements view. You never considered jackshit from our side which is pure ignorance. Anyway I'm not going to go into detail about this as there are normal players who don't know whats been going on behind their backs. The point is your whole attitude of "I am serious which is why this server is running" is fucking false, how are schools run? Headmasters very kind and gentle pupils and yet their schools run just fine with a few incidence here and there. Going a bit off topic but similarly your attitude has no effect on the server. New players who join everyday know jackshit about you. All that put together is why I am super serious and picky toward you and not others who fulfil the role of being a rolemodel of being management members and owners. Also that shit about me changing your words, wtf, where have I ever changed your words!? Here?

How is that changing you words? It's a made up phrase by me and I used your quote to use as a "template". Also note, I never changed or manipulated your words, I said:
        It is more like:
        "Admins have nothing to do with clans they aren't in, so no we won't kick them and we won't change their names."
        and I made that up, I never manipulated the players into thinking that you originally said that. Also in the the argument we had in the TP section, I never changed your quotes or words once, I simply quoted all your paragraphs and counter argued....VALIDLY, causing other managements, who see stuff from others perspectives to consider it. If you really feel I am being too picky, then tell me - but to be honest, people who fake themselves to be strict for the "better" for the server is just an excuse for them to bash everyone. Why in the fuck would you care for a server, for a lot of the players whom you don't like? Sounds weird to me. Anyway I don't want ANOTHER thread to be closed because of a stupid argument made here. However, shockingly, I am for the first time going to say "sorry" to you for all the times I've bashed/criticized you. I'm going to let you administrate the server now, let you spread the whole "me vs management" beef around, in front of general GamerX players.

ps. Admin Delija, now that you speak of it - I really could care less about my level ingame. Believe it or not, you and Management probably hate me, I've already discovered that one management really despises me so it is true that my future here is doomed. Also I am not telling everyone, I am simply telling those who ask me why I don't want to become an admin or when a conversation comes up about levels in TP chat. In fact again you being your usual self are spreading this around, telling everyone how I feel "my future here is fucked up". But like I said, I really don't care if I move ahead or not, but to those who ask me, I simply respond with "...because I fucked my future here up at GamerX"

ps no2. Well done on bringing the beef up front to public, this post is probably going to be locked now but admin who does it, I'm sorry I really can't stop from writing huge replies back, because people just don't understand how I don't like leaving arguments hung.

OT: Well Rick has said everything, I also do not really care if this suggestion is added or not. Because thinking of it from a management side (Coders), there is a lot of work that needs to be done. Also it's going to be very buggy like BB said.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X